Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the current situation of the crypto market now? - page 7. (Read 1179 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 105
Unpredictable as always.. We don't know when the market will recover, or if it will. I think that even if there is a recovery it won't be in the first half of 2019. If institutions come and save us then it won't be for a few more months and it will take time to see the effects of that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Unpredictable As always this is what I see with the market of cryptocurrency in the bearish market that can last even next year I think we need to be prepared for the outcome of dropping even in the value of $2000 mark but any further than that is not gonna happen, Because I really think that is the floor for the price of bitcoin considering the market right now we should keep on holding and buy in the midst of the cheap price that we had.
Activity: 345
Merit: 13
Hard work is the most important key to success.
The crypto market still declining and I can not see any bullish sign that the market will reverse. My opinion is that the market will be rise by next year as there is no positive news in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: