Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the definition of success? - page 35. (Read 10878 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 11, 2017, 12:15:27 PM
success is when we acchieve something in our life, or we earn someone trust in a family or friend, there are many kinds of success in this world, so as long as you and people around you feel happy, it is a success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 11:55:53 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
success is being happy, satisfied and content with your life. It also means having more than seven digits on their bank account.
success is your fun-right first got everything you want in life. Good life, whole family, no enemies, and above all there is the God who always guides us
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 11:10:53 AM

Success is to live up to the values ​​it believes. He thinks that personal basic values ​​define who the individual really is and the basic value of the company in the end that determines the character and brand of the product. "For the individual, character is destiny. For organizations, culture is destiny, "
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 10:56:57 AM
success is the economy of our income is increasing, and can help each other, share and happy people around us. and most important is the more people to success
Activity: 119
November 11, 2017, 10:22:57 AM
for me the definition of success is, being contented and genuinely happy with what you achieve in life, no matter what the circumstances you are in.
Activity: 60
November 11, 2017, 10:20:29 AM
To me, I believe you are successful when you are able to achieve your purpose in life or is achieving your purpose in life.
we are all created for a purpose, without achieving this purpose we can't say we are successful. material items does not make you a success.
Activity: 95
November 11, 2017, 10:04:05 AM
Many difinition of success, for me success was we are happy no need working everyday, have many time spend with families, can help many people especially the poor, financial freedom and also time freedom. That's my short explainantion about success. Every single person want to be success, but many of them didnt want work hard only espect miracles comes to them.
Activity: 81
November 11, 2017, 08:05:22 AM
To have a goal in life is the main,you have many chances in life you choose way every decision depend on you,be patient and presistent is key for success.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 11, 2017, 07:09:46 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

Success is subjective, you can consider your self successful when you have reached the goal that you wanted to achieve in your life. You can be successful in many ways. Some people are successful in business, in family, career, or life.  It can be achieved by just getting rich, famous, happiness and contentment in life.
Activity: 61
November 11, 2017, 07:07:53 AM
The definition of success is when you achieved your goals or dreams in life, success is the one that can make people more humble in what he/she planned to do, when you taste success you'll become more happier in your life..
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
November 11, 2017, 06:48:01 AM
Success can be seen as the fact of getting or achieving wealth, fame, respect and honor. This is only achievable through determination and focus in life
Activity: 224
November 11, 2017, 06:21:53 AM
Success can be defined as having and achieving your goals in life. You are contented in life. And the most important part of success is if your already happy of your achievements.
Activity: 112
November 10, 2017, 05:36:13 AM

success is being happy, satisfied and content with your life. It also means having more than seven digits on their bank account.

Definition of succes for me is a when you feel, satisfied and happy in what you have in life and the feel of joy that you are on your highest attained level of happines. A feelsng the you don't poop for a week and you alreadt release it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 04:20:26 AM
To fulfill your greatest dream and to make others follow you in your dream.
Activity: 238
November 10, 2017, 12:51:17 AM
To achieve your goal and to see the fruits of hardships and to be contented on the outcome of your goals in life.That is success for me.Being happy on the things you do and making your dreams come to life.That would be success.
Activity: 476
November 09, 2017, 09:19:07 PM
Being rich is jusr  a single percent of being successful..
For be achieving it is having your goals done..
Have a wonderful family in a happy home..
Savings for each member of the family..
Educational plan is not success too it is just part of it.. What sucess is having your child at the stage getting his/her diploma on his college graduation..
Success is not having yourself a well manage man but the whole part of your life

Success differs from one person to another. Some say a collection of material things is a measure of it. Some say raising a kid is a measure of success. Being happy is of it's measures too. But i think a level of actualization, a level of knowing yourself in turn a level of satisfaction and contentment of your own existence. In turn once you know yourself knowing and full filling your purpose
Activity: 210
November 09, 2017, 07:20:33 PM

Success is happiness,  satisfaction and love. Having a wealthy mind and healthy physique. Being successful,  was being able to do things that makes you happy.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
November 09, 2017, 07:17:35 PM
Success is a completely subjective judgment. This is proved by the fact that many stars who reached success in the eyes of the public nevertheless suicide (or get alcoholic) which means they didn't reach it in their own eyes.
Activity: 309
November 09, 2017, 07:17:11 PM
success is probably not having to wonder IF you actually are successful
Activity: 208
November 09, 2017, 06:41:30 PM
Succes is in your hand if you strive hard and work hard and helping your family and other people and make them happy.You are the most succesful man on earth.

Pages:
Jump to: