Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the difference between Air drop and Bounty ? - page 2. (Read 259 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 12
Airdop is a short-term assignment, usually very simple, for example, to subscribe to social networks or leave a comment on some site. Bounty is a long-term assignment, where you have to spread out the project every day, write articles, be members of the project team.
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
There are two things Air drops and Bounties on crypto I want to know what is the difference Airdrops and Bounties.

I think this topic is well-known here. You can say that both of them are a way to get free tokens, however, the works that need to be done before you can get the tokens are different. In airdrop, usually you'll only have to follow, likes, send 0 ETH, or do other tasks that can be done in a short amount of time, will in bounty, you'll have to do repeated task until (usually) the ICO is over before you are considered finished in doing your works.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
There are two things Air drops and Bounties on crypto I want to know what is the difference Airdrops and Bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: