Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the difference between airdrop and giveaway? - page 2. (Read 233 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Airdrop and giveaway is same that they are free tokens or coins.

Airdrop is conducted by all new ico projects because it will be to attract more people and bring more peoples to there project.Giveaway is also similar to that only

But before going to apply for airdrop or giveaway you need to check the project if it  is legal or scam.

And what problem will lead to ban is this airdrop and giveaway???
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
technically there is no difference between the two. they are both an act of giving away some coins for free to participants as a form of promotion and distribution of the tokens that were created in the premine action.

but practically people use it differently for instance airdrops have turned into a labor! where you have to take certain steps and do some job to receive the free tokens! usually that job is advertising the coin. so effectively they are hiring you to do something and paying you but call it "airdrop".
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
No one has monopoly of knowledge so I want to know the difference between airdrop and giveaway. My question arises from the recent challenge I faced in this forum that lead to my banning for a week. I have been searching for the answer but I am not satisfied with my results. I also want to know so I can better avoid making such mistakes and for the good of the newbies too. While I remain grateful for being free from such ban because it felt terrible.
Pages:
Jump to: