Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Exact way to Earn some Merit? - page 2. (Read 357 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 02:13:21 PM
<…>
I don’t get it. You created an OP a few weeks ago on how to rank-up (see Beginners Guide for Ranking UP), where you ventured on to how to gain merit, but here you are now asking how to earn merit?

Some merit related feature were commented there on your thread, so I’d suggest being a bit more specific on the issue you have.

I am still now trying to earn merit but I fail always so thats why I want to know the exat way.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 02:08:35 PM
This question was answered here hundreds of times, but I will repeat it to you. There is no exact method of earning merit. Merit is given to reward quality, useless, meaningful content submitted by users. There are some merit sources on the forum, who can send as much merit as they want, but the most of us get 1 sendable merit (sMerit) after receving 2 Merits from someone else. Although there is no guaranteed way to get merit, if you try to contribute to the forum, to interact with others in a way where you provide some value to others, then eventually someone will appriciate your efforts.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
December 05, 2018, 02:06:37 PM
<…>
I don’t get it. You created an OP a few weeks ago on how to rank-up (see Beginners Guide for Ranking UP), where you ventured on to how to gain merit, but here you are now asking how to earn merit?

Some merit related feature were commented there on your thread, so I’d suggest being a bit more specific on the issue you have.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
I am newbie. Can anyone help me for giving me advise for earning some merit. What is the exact way to earn Merit? Please help me.
Pages:
Jump to: