Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ? - page 38. (Read 76854 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 12, 2016, 02:18:46 AM
Improvements will keep being made on the software and we will see a rise of adoption all the way through 2017.The price will go to 4 figures, potentially even near 2017, as more wealthy flocks in due capital controls all over the world.
Well, now prices are rising with a high, and rising rapidly, there is a possibility that in future also happen that way, maybe even more, so maybe in the future bitcoin will be better than today
The future depends bitcoin users to use bitcoin. If more and more people using bitcoin the better future of bitcoin. And the development of bitcoin also affect his future.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2016, 12:56:36 AM
Improvements will keep being made on the software and we will see a rise of adoption all the way through 2017.The price will go to 4 figures, potentially even near 2017, as more wealthy flocks in due capital controls all over the world.
Well, now prices are rising with a high, and rising rapidly, there is a possibility that in future also happen that way, maybe even more, so maybe in the future bitcoin will be better than today
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 12, 2016, 12:18:38 AM
I think that bitcoin have i bright future with very high price and it should be much more popular after halving when new people will start coming maybe online shops accept bitcoin..

We need to take initial step to introduce bitcoins to our friends and family as you said very few people know what bitcoin is so unless it is not introduced in proper way, people would hesitate in knowing and using bitcoins, and if they accept or reject that is their individual decision, but promoting bitcoin in a positive way can make a difference.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 11, 2016, 11:59:53 PM
Activity: 588
June 11, 2016, 05:54:19 PM
I think that bitcoin have i bright future with very high price and it should be much more popular after halving when new people will start coming maybe online shops accept bitcoin..
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
June 11, 2016, 12:19:16 PM
Unless you are an actual wizard you can't know with 100% accuracy what is going to happen, but it doesn't take a wizard to know Bitcoin is only going to be up. No other alt is real competition.
Exactly. It's just a little annoying that many similar threads are created asking for the future of bitcoin.
I mean, come on. If everyone knows the future of bitcoin, or at least someone knows and he shares it, then everyone should've either be investing their money or staying away from bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 11, 2016, 09:39:34 AM
Unless you are an actual wizard you can't know with 100% accuracy what is going to happen, but it doesn't take a wizard to know Bitcoin is only going to be up. No other alt is real competition.
Activity: 672
June 11, 2016, 07:38:29 AM
Bitcoin will not going down soon and that is because you have to take a look at it, you can now see that the value of Bitcoin will be more worth so that would be really nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
But the bad thing is that you cant even know what will happen later in the future and that is the problem with Bitcoin.

We can't know if what exactly will happen in future with bitcoin, but we can surely predict a good future by looking at the stats, like the growth of its users and the rate increasing etc, after seeing all these points we can surely predict a good future for bitcoin where it will be more popular worldwide among every person and most of the world will use it in coming time, hopefully.
Activity: 364
June 10, 2016, 10:38:34 AM
Bitcoin will not going down soon and that is because you have to take a look at it, you can now see that the value of Bitcoin will be more worth so that would be really nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
But the bad thing is that you cant even know what will happen later in the future and that is the problem with Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
June 10, 2016, 10:04:16 AM
the future of bitcoin is determined by the user. the greater the bitcoin users, the greater the future of bitcoin. we are the ones who raise bitcoin. using bitcoin in their daily lives to be one of the main factors.
that's true , but people concern's are about the dropped price once it in down trends mostly common bitcoin user would sell it due worry it would keeping down. only few people could keep holding. that's the peroblem to be solved, to make people don't worry about the price.
Actually we do not have to worry too much about a rise or fall in price due if it is still normal and downs are not too far away it was very normal. The future of bitcoin would have been good and I'm sure bitcoin will be known by more people than now.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 09, 2016, 09:41:53 AM
the future of bitcoin is determined by the user. the greater the bitcoin users, the greater the future of bitcoin. we are the ones who raise bitcoin. using bitcoin in their daily lives to be one of the main factors.
that's true , but people concern's are about the dropped price once it in down trends mostly common bitcoin user would sell it due worry it would keeping down. only few people could keep holding. that's the peroblem to be solved, to make people don't worry about the price.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
June 09, 2016, 09:31:05 AM
Improvements will keep being made on the software and we will see a rise of adoption all the way through 2017. The price will go to 4 figures, potentially even near 2017, as more wealthy flocks in due capital controls all over the world.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 09, 2016, 08:27:31 AM
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
June 09, 2016, 08:24:56 AM
Up the moon.

To the staple currency.
Activity: 406
June 09, 2016, 08:18:52 AM
I think the future would be very nice to the coin because he will rise allot for sure. And there will always be the coin there are also people who think that he will disappear some times but dont trust them he will life forever.

In the future, there will be more people using the bitcoin, so the price will rise higher. It could be $10,000 in 5 to 10 years.
I wish it will happen in the future, theres a lot of things will change, i can buy what i want using my bitcoin.
And i also wishing that the bitcoin will be known currency in my country or in the future
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 09, 2016, 07:49:53 AM
I think the future would be very nice to the coin because he will rise allot for sure. And there will always be the coin there are also people who think that he will disappear some times but dont trust them he will life forever.

In the future, there will be more people using the bitcoin, so the price will rise higher. It could be $10,000 in 5 to 10 years.
We might get that price in the near future,by the help of some people who will accept bitcoin as thier payment process especially on online stores,and this halving that happens every 3 years.
Activity: 672
June 09, 2016, 07:38:35 AM

Ugh so terrible seeing your comments, how could only by many people use bitcoin. the price of bitcoin could reach $10,000 only in 5 years.

LOL!
He has even given a reasonable price, before some time someone said that a miracle will happen and bitcoin could reach $10,00,00, isn't that insane?
Bitcoin price will surely go higher in future but not that high, it is like a fairy-tale and people are saying it could be, come on!!
Activity: 518
June 09, 2016, 03:24:55 AM

Ugh so terrible seeing your comments, how could only by many people use bitcoin. the price of bitcoin could reach $10,000 only in 5 years.
Activity: 722
June 09, 2016, 03:01:01 AM

Activity: 350
June 07, 2016, 10:13:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: