Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin in coming time? - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
I think Bitcoin Will Consolidate at $ 7,000-8,000. Then Bitcoin price will keep rising past $ 20,000

I do not think so, maybe it is true that the price will fall a little bit more, but i do not think that it will be between $7000 and $8000, that is almost impossible since a lot of people will leave this world and cashout all their bitcoin earnings. No way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
It seems to me that not all so sad. Now it all depends on the attitude of the developers. Price of transactions is very high. This deters users. Naturally in such a situation the price will fall. Maybe someone decided to destroy bitcoin within the community? Another explanation I can find.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
how can someone make price correction ?? This is impossible !

look we have 15MIO BTC in use right now... 70% of then holding people in China. Whole word is talking about Bitcoin...

if 150MIO people want to have Bitcoin they can haveonly  0.1 each.. Smiley but here is Billions of people out there to dream about that ....

think

Activity: 759
Merit: 105
Maybe you were right since the price correction is not yet done but if there's a new fork coming it will all change. So the future of bitcoin depends on the people who surrounds it and that's us. I can't wait to see how the LN will affect bitcoin transactions and the price itself.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think so as well but the important thing is how much time it will take to consolidate and rise to $20.000 I think it will take one year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
do not ask too much about its price,
do a simple research about it by looking at our history and make your own choice.
for example like this :

nobody know how far it will go/down in the future.
because it is very unpredictable,but we can make a preparation based on our history or market sentiment.
in other word,
it would be better for you to do something instead of asking about it.
this kind of discussion had been asked multiple times before,and we need to change it.
because it's totally pointless.
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
The most important thing people should know is that Bitcoin Core is fundamentally broken and taken over by a commercial club of banksters.

Bitcoin Core is an environmental disaster.
Bitcoin does not scale.
Transactions are extremely expensive.
Transactions take hours or days to confirm.
Bitcoin Core network, 200B USD market cap, can be consistently attacked with roughly 600M USD/day, compare with PoS this would likely be several times the current market cap to attempt even a single attack!
Bitcoin Core is not private.
Bitcoin Core is not fungible.
99% of all coins are owned by a hand full of people.

Maybe it will go up a little more by idiots not understanding technology, after that it will plummet and better crypto will take over.

Bitcoin Core will be forgotten within 5 years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
I think Bitcoin Will Consolidate at $ 7,000-8,000. Then Bitcoin price will keep rising past $ 20,000

Good you said 'think'. The truth is no one knows but the indicators are showing a  sign of weakness on the price, so anything is possible. However, we can only know in few days time as for now, anything can happen. We have seen moments like this before and we may expect one thing now and then see something else in the next minute.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     if we see the price is stable, it will not be long the bitcoin price will break the new record in 2018 and maybe for the next year bitcoin prices will be towering and will be the No. 1 coin in the world bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
more rise
more fall
more people saying it will fall to $X that will never happen
more people saying it will go up to $Y that will never happen in their time frame

basically the same bullshit that has been going on for 9 years which whales use to make more money out of the newbies.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

I guess that you are wrong.Check out preev.com.Two days after your predicton,the btc price is 11600 USD.
Anyway,your prediction might be right in the next few months,if the worldwide mass ban happens(the possibility for this to happen is around 1%).I`m mad that i sold a part of my bitcoins for 10300 USD.I thought that i am a stable HODLer,but all the bad news and FUD scared me for a while.Damn. Angry
Activity: 322
Bitcoin breaks through $ 8,000.
That is the support that traders are expecting
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think the BTC price will become stable at $8000 and then we will start seeing a price rise.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: