Pages:
Author

Topic: What Is The Future of BTG ( Bitcoin Gold) ? - page 2. (Read 303 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Do not buy this coin for speculation purposes, bitcoin gold is just being holded for all those who forgot to sell all of them after the fork. Or just for those who are mining it with tons of Nvidia 1070's, it is not a bad idea, it is giving around $4 per card.
Thanks for your advice!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi, there,
I bought a large number of BTGs after it released Roadmap 2018.
You think its price can be reached at the end of the year?
Thanks All.

Do not buy this coin for speculation purposes, bitcoin gold is just being holded for all those who forgot to sell all of them after the fork. Or just for those who are mining it with tons of Nvidia 1070's, it is not a bad idea, it is giving around $4 per card.
Activity: 27
I personally do not believe in any forks of the original chain and especially in BTG. Do you remember the story when they suggested to use some links/wallets to get the coins after the fork and when people did it, they lost their Bitcoins? Was they refunded by the team? No! But this info was on the official web site of BTG. For me this alt is scam
Hope it is hot before there are appear more new hardfork!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2018, 11:59:45 PM
I don't think it has any future. It was an opportunistic fork to capitalise on people keen on forks and airdrops. It doesn't have any users, which means it is pretty much useless.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2018, 11:32:30 PM
Hi, there,
Thanks All.

Well I hope so because I have mine and I'm just holding it until it reach a decent amount. I didn't bought it like you as I got it from the hard fork so I got it for free so I don't mind if I profit to it or not. Nevertheless, seeing its roadmap it's quite impressive and timely so it's still have a huge potential in the long run.
January 18, 2018, 11:20:06 PM
Yes. You're right. Coinbase, Blockchain etc will can't support all hardfork.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 11:16:20 PM
All the fork happen to Bitcoin will get the same value at last. Whether it BCH or BTG or any other and the coming fork also get the price of Bitcoin as like today. And you will see soon BCH price will also go above $10,000
January 18, 2018, 10:48:52 PM
Yes. I'm interested about Lightning Network at Q2 2018 of BTG but i can't find when BTC and BCH will support Lightning Network. Have you information about it.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:34:05 PM
BTG is one of the altcoin is pretty good and need to be taken into account. but for the moment that needs to be emphasized is the need to hold the BTG for a long time so that the promising results obtained.
January 18, 2018, 10:29:20 PM
Thanks Shreek.
My target $1000. do you thinking it too high?
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 18, 2018, 10:26:41 PM
I see BTG is a good altcoin, and has good development, but its growth is slow.
but although slowly, BTG goes with certainty. and I think in 2018, BTG will reach a new record.
January 18, 2018, 10:20:57 PM
Hi, there,
Thanks All.
Pages:
Jump to: