Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the future of electroneum cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 449 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Such coins like this one a lot, kind of cryptocurrency at the present time invented many, many different ideas with their meaning, so inog did not even reach a good result.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This coin is still fluctuating in market because I bought 100ETN in two days before and it was maintain a 100th rank then it was moving forward so it was reach 98th rank again it was move in 102 rank. But know it is maintain 100th rank so Electroneum market cap is not stable in the market. I think this will good supporting coin in future so we must hold for long term this will really useful to future need.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
I am not sure about the future of electroneum, but I think they will show their kills in the next years and people will start to support that project because of that. I am holding a small bag, so I don't have fomo when it goes to the moon. But it is only a small bag!
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
It is on the general growth of the market that this coin will rise again. ETN is well known for creating a bubble. But you should not be embarrassed. Almost all coins are bubbles.
Activity: 168
I guess I will not mistake it in the next few months. The Crypto market will explode and attract more participants. Perhaps the market will surge in 2019, so invest in them now.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
there are lots of things to improve, besides from buggy system they had. HIstorically, a very high risk of investment. But over-all, high risk vs high reward project. Play the game of gamble.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I think the hype on this coin is over. It made to the top 50 in cmc in the early months but now it went down. Yes, mobile mining is good and I was supporting it however due to some issues I sold all of my etn. On the other hand, this coin is still young and with the current value of $0.02 I think there is still room for growth but impossible at $1 because of its supply.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Hello guys I like us to give our view is electroneum worth buying more now or is it just a junky coin that has no future but just a common hype.
Electroneum is easily mine in smartphone so many peoples are looking to mine this coin. Yesterday it was 100 in coinmarketcap but today it is reach 98 in coinmarketcap so day by day increase the marketcap. This year it will reach good position in market and it will reach 0.5 USD in end of the year. This coin future is bright in Crypto platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
On the one side, the coin is now at its historical minimum, but on the other side, the coin's мax supply is very large, and for strong growth, large monetary injections are needed. I am pass)
Activity: 45
Hello guys I like us to give our view is electroneum worth buying more now or is it just a junky coin that has no future but just a common hype.
Pages:
Jump to: