Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Ethereum? - page 16. (Read 20509 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 03:17:16 PM
Though there is no reason for comparison but we cannot stop fud,it is part of crypto sphere but as far as am concern, ethereum has got a good future ahead,it is only a matter of time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 02:42:50 PM
currently its the biggest crypto platform so i think in future too it will manage to keep its position. so ETH is targeting 1 million TPS in future. so thats a very positive thing for ETH holders. Vitalik is a great person. so i hope he will reach his all targets well.
Activity: 644
January 11, 2019, 02:03:29 PM
So far I believe in the quality of ethereum and I never thought ethereum would stop. As crypto currencies, of course the ethereum value is very volatile, and although ethereum falls low but ethereum has a chance to rise.
In ethereum has always been, is and will be a chance for good prospects. To date, everyone expects What will end and what will begin after hard forks.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 01:17:18 PM
So far I believe in the quality of ethereum and I never thought ethereum would stop. As crypto currencies, of course the ethereum value is very volatile, and although ethereum falls low but ethereum has a chance to rise.
Activity: 182
January 11, 2019, 12:56:19 PM
Well, ethereum remains a very notable cryptocurrency, its smart contracts, dapps are pretty amazing. For me ethereum is here to stay, let's anticipate the hard fork coming up
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 11, 2019, 12:43:35 PM
The future of Ethereum is pretty solid as currently many decentralized applications have been created on its network. Also with its current hardfork many people would adopt the use of Ethereum blockchain solutions at a great extent other than other networks. With this i think the future is very bright for Ethereum.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
January 11, 2019, 12:41:07 PM
The future of ETH is as bright as the sun, I mean if you'd look closely on the success of what Ethereum was having then you'll realize that it is going onto the right way, however I can't say that ETH will be no. 1 soon enough, probably a high-end cryptocurrency but it won't surpass Bitcoin, not yet sure if it'll happen though but it is indeed a possibility.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 11, 2019, 12:32:56 PM
Ethereum is a very promising coin in the market and there is a bright future for this coin there is no doubt in that, the only concern is the development and features should be improved to see a change in the CMC chart.
Activity: 434
January 11, 2019, 12:14:38 PM
I see in the Ethereum coin a great future potential, if we take the technology, the Ethereum blockchain is very unique, and thanks to it, every day a lot of new coins are born, plus all the changes that will occur in the near future will undoubtedly affect its future growth.
Activity: 602
January 11, 2019, 12:13:17 PM
I know one thing. Outdated technology will leave the market. If you look at the market now, it is in the fall. Stagnation of technology. And this is no exception. Many projects still go to ETH. I see a problem with this. Not the ability of the market to adapt to new projects.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 11, 2019, 12:10:53 PM
There are many arguments for and against the future of ethereum. Do you think those comparisons should exist and that it has real challenge? https://cryptoinfowatch.com/ethereum-price-live-why-the-coin-bleeds/

I think there's no other way for active projects but to be even more developed as time goes by. The whole blockchain and crypto will just keep on being developed and improve as more and more people are using it. Developers will be forced to think of something new to attract even more investors.
Activity: 504
January 11, 2019, 12:10:47 PM
Etherum has gained good trust from the community. For me, Etherum has a good level and has a bright future. It all depends on our attitude in trying and supporting various efforts to improve Crypto's capabilities in the world for the better.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
January 11, 2019, 12:08:34 PM
To be honest the question is rather strange, throughout 2018 we observed the development of blockchain technology, including the Ethereum project. If development continues, then the future of the project will be wonderful.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
January 11, 2019, 12:07:29 PM
Ethereum is a king of altcoin and Upcoming hard fork makes more concern about ethereum. Their are also so many price manipulations in ethereum and its almost twenty percent going up and down within a day. Their are some good news too and as I heard that ethereum foundation grant 5million dollars for parity technologies then it's a good signal of eth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 11, 2019, 11:35:02 AM
this coin will soon take heights in price, it has already shown
Activity: 490
December 18, 2018, 04:54:17 AM
that is very true, Tehran is very slow in recovering their prices. and the influence of the departing investor also has an impact on this. therefore, the etherum competitors as smart contracts are increasingly rivaled by the presence of eos, stellar or waves.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 17, 2018, 07:43:36 AM
you need to remember that ethereum is an altcoin and like any other altcoin they are always replaced by a newer and better model. and everyone knows that ethereum has lots of problems, most of which are unsolvable. so that has opened up a lot of room for alternative similar platforms to come up and start replacing it.
it is already happening too. if you check out the competing platforms you can see that while ETH price was falling their markets had a much better shape.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
December 17, 2018, 07:04:02 AM
I believe in the brilliant future of Ethereum as a platform and cryptocurrency. It is a good platform for dApps that have a good team of developers and support from serious companies.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
December 17, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
I think some that was said in the article is true and some are not. But for me, i think ethereum would be ok in the next years as it could develop and its potential is very high because some of the ico projects takes ethereum to their project.

of course ethereum will be back if the green back to crypto market
in this situatioins not only ethereum, but a lot fo cryptocurrencies price bleeding,,
so, don't worry , just keep calm, everything will be fine  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 17, 2018, 06:44:27 AM
There are many arguments for and against the future of ethereum. Do you think those comparisons should exist and that it has real challenge? https://cryptoinfowatch.com/ethereum-price-live-why-the-coin-bleeds/
Ethereum is suffering the hangover caused by its success. Ethereum was the first coin that was ever widely used to do something other than be a simple store of value. This caused massive amounts of money to flow it the Ethereum eco system as it became the King of ICO's. This boom attracted speculators that did not know what they were doing and scammers seeking to take advantage of their stupidity. Since this flow was built on making easy money when that stopped happening the money dried up. This speculation also attracted the attention of regulators who have been stepping in to prevent idiots from losing their money. Once the industry adapts to the new regulations we will see Ethereum rise again as the King Of STO's.
Pages:
Jump to: