Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the future of Steemit? How much do you earn on Steemit? - page 2. (Read 160 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I do blog on Steemit and I have found it to be the best platform to earn myself some crypto. The 2 coins of Steemit are Steem dollars or SBD and Steem. Both of them are good currencies. Do share your steemit adventures here, let's discuss.
Well the platform can be considered good. Now that the other portals are shunting their channels towards crypto we will need such platforms to promote crypto there. I think in the future steemit can be a standout
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I do blog on Steemit and I have found it to be the best platform to earn myself some crypto. The 2 coins of Steemit are Steem dollars or SBD and Steem. Both of them are good currencies. Do share your steemit adventures here, let's discuss.
Steemit has also entered the digital currency market in some markets and many people are racing to raise the level of their steemit accounts hoping to get even greater rewards in each time they write and the number of followers will increase so they also get bigger SBD
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
Steemit currently full with bots and whales vote who just chase upvote bid or else. Different when in the first period of steemit launching but I'm satisfied with the steemit platform because it's easy to use and have a solid community. So far I usually get 0.50 SBD/article and sometimes I use a whale bid vote. I think if this steemit continue like this the community will die and only bots remaining (Only my opinion).
Sorry for my bad english and thanks!
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
No way out. There are too many users now. Even 1 article per day is very much. Who invests more in the article-the one in the top.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Why do you say it is the best platform to earn? Do you earn well on Steemit? Right now, only those who either have huge Steem Power or good networking can earn well on Steemit. Rest of us can just post but should not expect to get big upvotes. Things have changed quite drastically in last few months and whales are onto making more money than curating and rewarding quality content. I myself have to use bidbots to bring my article to front page. Otherwise it would just get lost in flood of articles. If everyone just wrote a single article everyday, instead of tens of articles, then it would have been much better and easier for everyone to earn. 
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
Today it is the best blogging platform. I also keep my blog dedicated to cryptocurrencies.
I don't like that you can't delete or change old articles.
Steem dollars one of the most reliable cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Steemit was only good for earning in its early days where they were practically giving away a lot of money. but ever since everyone found out about it and started spamming there the earning potential dropped drastically. and also with the spam the quality of the forum dropped. for example now if i see an article on medium or steemit i will read the one on medium because i know for a fact that someone spammed in steemit to get paid.
also the price of altcoins including steem is dropping hard so your earning is decreasing that way also.

We can use automation on steemit to earn coins, if you have steem power you can sell your votes to earn steem on autopilot.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
Steemit was only good for earning in its early days where they were practically giving away a lot of money. but ever since everyone found out about it and started spamming there the earning potential dropped drastically. and also with the spam the quality of the forum dropped. for example now if i see an article on medium or steemit i will read the one on medium because i know for a fact that someone spammed in steemit to get paid.
also the price of altcoins including steem is dropping hard so your earning is decreasing that way also.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: