Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the future price prediction for Ripple? - page 6. (Read 844 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
I was holding the Ripple coins from last year Jan 2018, on that time it was more than double what we have the price now can any one give some suggestions about ripple coins future.
Don't hold a centralized coin for too long,you may get dissappointed when the price not moving even in the bull run,but for now it is okay to hold and hopefully sell when the coin reaches your buying price and the invest on a coin like ethereum,litecoin even monero.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I heard about 589 usd Shocked
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I can not say precisely but i hope it will reach over $3 in coming months and next peak price during next bull run should not be less than $5.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I own a little Ripple as well but I don't really know what I'm gonna do with it, Well this cryptocurrency is centralized and I really think that ripple is a company and XRP is the cryptocurrency after purchasing some I don't really think it is a worth shot for me, But there might be a pump in the upcoming days even though it is centralized and on the recent news that banks have praised Ripple and X rapid for its potential improvements, https://ethereumworldnews.com/ripple-and-xrapid-praised-by-the-world-bank-in-recent-article/

I don't really like the sound of a bank praising cryptocurrency there might be a scheme awaiting to unveil but well there is a chance that ripple will sure pump in the upcoming days to come.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
I was holding the Ripple coins from last year Jan 2018, on that time it was more than double what we have the price now can any one give some suggestions about ripple coins future.
Pages:
Jump to: