Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the highest APY you have ever seen on a project? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Celcius offered almost ponzi amount of APY before which is greater than 1000% but of course it decreases whenever the number of tokens staked increase. Most of the project offering insane APY are startup and they are doing this to attract investors to buy there tokens with a promised of huge return by holding and staking. In reality, this kind of huge APY will fail over time because it will cause an over supply that’s why many tokens always suffer huge dump after offering this kind of insane passive profit.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
As high as 800%+ i think but one thing to note is those apy don't last long before the project readjust the whole process, no sane with long term goal in mind will be able to sustain such ridiculous apy any ways.
Such apy are trap to lure new investors who are dreaming to make big returns in a short while but instead they get something different after few weeks of joining. It is better to not chase after project with high apy and just look for project with decent (sustainable) apy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The highest APY I ever saw was from a project called Pylon. They made a lot of promises but in the long run, the returns were unsustainable and just used to draw new investors in. Now I'm considering MAXX Finance, because it has better fundamentals as it is a tokenized CD with profits coming from validator nodes and withdrawal fees. It's supposed to have an APY of up to 80%, plus 10% if you get their free booster NFT. So my question to you is, what is the highest APY you have ever seen and what is the highest APY you are getting right now in DeFi?
Pages:
Jump to: