Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the ideal college course? - page 2. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 12:26:47 PM
I suggest you take a college course according to your talent
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
September 06, 2017, 11:18:33 AM
go for something you love, what interest you the most, what's your passion, what drives you. Don't chase the money, chase your goals and dreams, money will come after.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
September 06, 2017, 09:48:55 AM
I was just wondering, should I follow my own desires to take up a college course in which it does not posses a great potential in income, or, should I take up a course which leads to a stable, if not, wealthy life, but would somewhat contradict to what I like. Your thoughts?
In my opinion the ideal college course is Information Technology. Almost everything nowadays are being automated. It is possible that some job will be replaced by robotics or technology, thus employment will be at risk for some reason, but if you are knowledgable on technology and such, there is always an opportunity for you.
1DC
Activity: 448
September 06, 2017, 07:57:20 AM
Every course is ideal, because every course has its own specialty. Some people say that you need to pick a course that will lead you to a good and high salary job. I do not believe on them, because what ever kind of course you will take, you still need to work hard to find a job.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
September 05, 2017, 08:37:41 AM
In my case, I took the course that is in line with technology because it is in demand though it is not my first choice. At that time, I think of the income that I can earn if I finished that course.

I'm happy with what I've chosen and I did not regret it. Follow what you really want and the one that suits you. Choose a course that you're interested in.
Activity: 205
September 05, 2017, 08:33:23 AM
Its better to go with your passion as the passion will drive u with more opportunities in that field
Activity: 448
September 05, 2017, 07:52:15 AM
I consider that it is necessary to go on that course which will really bring pleasure that then the work was pleasant. If there is not enough money at work, it will be possible to earn extra money with the help of investments.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 07:41:22 AM
I was just wondering, should I follow my own desires to take up a college course in which it does not posses a great potential in income, or, should I take up a course which leads to a stable, if not, wealthy life, but would somewhat contradict to what I like. Your thoughts?

You should follow your own desires because if thats the way to fullfill your dream then do it. It is hard to take a course that you really don't like take it from me I had taken a course which i do not like and after i graduated i did not used it and find a job that really interest me.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 05, 2017, 02:05:44 AM

Take up a course which really interest you. Don't enroll to a degree which you don't like. Money will come after you have the experiences.
Activity: 504
September 04, 2017, 06:54:29 PM
I'd recommend you go with you passion. Whatever drives you or motivates to wake up early and work your heart out. You do it because you love it. Don't just pick a program where you get paid high and yet you end up miserable. Go with what you love to do, don't worry about money because it will find a way to get to you.

Just go with whatever makes you happy working for in the future.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 04, 2017, 06:49:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: