Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the ideal price difference that people use to arbitrage bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Arbitrage trading using Bitcoin is highly risky amd the profits are going to be based on the how much capital we are having means people with a million dollar can make $1000 with very negligible price difference and people with 100 dollar can neber think about doing arbitrage trading. Anyway let's assume $500 difference can be a good difference.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
i have used arbitrage trading strategy myself but for altcoins only and whenever their price had a big difference. but i am curious what percentage is the ideal price different for people who use this strategy for bitcoin trading.

for example looking at Binance the price has been about $300 to $350 below the market price and that is about 0.83% to 1% difference which looks good enough for bitcoin with a highly liquid market to me.
Bitcoin arbitrage is not too profitable because most of the time the price is same all the exchange. But it also depend on how much profit will come after making the trade according to your portfolio. And it's always the big portfolio the big profit will come. For why for bitcoin arbitrage people need big amount. So I think if 1% then it's ok for bitcoin. even more than 1% we should not expect it. 
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
i have used arbitrage trading strategy myself but for altcoins only and whenever their price had a big difference. but i am curious what percentage is the ideal price different for people who use this strategy for bitcoin trading.

for example looking at Binance the price has been about $300 to $350 below the market price and that is about 0.83% to 1% difference which looks good enough for bitcoin with a highly liquid market to me.
Pages:
Jump to: