Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the importance of identify in your local board? - page 3. (Read 355 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 181
I think the importance of the local board is to identify people from same country that are in this community and also to bring problems, help and solutions closer to each other. The local board has really aided alot of us here as we can interact with each other and explain things in a language that we can comprehend so easily. I think the creation of the local board have really aided this community alot as it is very easy to identify people that are in same space with you from the same country and has also helped in giving more understanding about things that are being discussed in the forum closer through the local board members.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

If you happen to not see a local board for your country, you may try to find it to the sub board: Other languages/location.

It is not necessary for users to be identified of from which they belong. Moreover, you can participate to any local boards provided that you follow their rules and guidelines.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

1. Is it necessary for everyone to identify with their local boards and participate in the board discussions?

It is not required for everyone to participate in the local board board discussions but it would be nice if the local board is actively discussing things.  I believe the board is created to cater local bitcoin news discussions and enable to those who have difficulty in understanding english to participate using their local language.

3. If it's necessary to participate in the activity of the local board, what happens to the people whose local board is not in the forum.

It is not necessary to participate in the activity of the local board, those member who don't have their own local board yet, they can participate in the global discussion but make sure to use English as it is the required language to use or they can request for their own local sub-board and wait for it to be approved.
Activity: 728
Merit: 897
The local board is just a sub board with different language used to the Main board, just to make the forum more easy or accommodating to members who aren’t familiar with the main board’s language (English) or aren’t fluent with it and nothing more. It is not necessary to be identified in your local board if you feel you have everything that you need in the main board. But basically it is good to engage in your local board because you might actually be helping others with the bitcoin knowledge they seek and that is the sole purpose of the forum. Also engaging in your local board exposes you to information regarding that local board’s country.

Local board isn’t necessarily about each country but about language so when you have a local board that used the language of your country then it becomes your local board. If there is none then you and other members of same language can request for local board ( although it is not easily accepted)
Activity: 196
Merit: 115
Fom the way all the boards in the forum is structured, i understand that each of them Is designed to serve a particular purpose and that some of the board in the forum is for administrator and some, for  particular ranked users. It's easy to know that as a beginner, one should look out for threads in the beginners and help board because it will obviously give the user the necessary knowledge and guidance on how to scale through the forum and on how to deal with general bitcoin issues. Other boards like the economy, general discussion, gambling, altcoin etc is well spelt out and one can easily know why it is necessary to participate and identify in these boards discussions but my question is with regard to the local board.

1. Is it necessary for everyone to identify with their local boards and participate in the board discussions?
2. I would love to get a detailed aim For each of the local board and also know the kind of thread that's best to be created in the local board.
3. If it's necessary to participate in the activity of the local board, what happens to the people whose local board is not in the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: