Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the main cause of falling prices of bitcoin and other Altcoin .. ?? - page 2. (Read 140 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrencies are always vulnerable to hacks, but several digital token thefts have rocked the market in a short period of time.

Most recently Bithumb is reported to have lost $30 million in cryptocurrencies after a massive hack hit the exchange.

I am expecting the digital currency to see significant drops in the coming days.
Activity: 224
Hi ... Looks like we all know that the price of bitcoin and also Altcoin now is very low and continue to fall. I want to ask the master masters here, What is the main cause behind the decline in bitcoin prices and also other Altcoin .. ??!
unsecured exchange were hacked. Plus whale just left. There will be another whale in and we will have wave soon.
Sorry sir, how do you mean ,,, ?? will Bitcoin fall and be replaced with another .. ?? Please give us a clear explanation so that all can understand and understand what you have said.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Hi ... Looks like we all know that the price of bitcoin and also Altcoin now is very low and continue to fall. I want to ask the master masters here, What is the main cause behind the decline in bitcoin prices and also other Altcoin .. ??!
unsecured exchange were hacked. Plus whale just left. There will be another whale in and we will have wave soon.
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: