Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the main problem with the crypto market at the moment? - page 4. (Read 19713 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
So do you expect a slow and organic growth?
Yes, it will be a gradual growth.

To make it sure, slowly but surely. Unlike a quick rise, we are also about to expect a very quick dump so if you are going to choose what it would be? A day trader is certain with that but for most holders, we prefer the gradual growth.

It is always better that it keep on rising slowly but gradually it will reach the new heights. Only problem when the sudden rise happens is that it also fall at the greater pace and this create a huge panic mode among the investors who start selling and this leads to the greater fall.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
So do you expect a slow and organic growth?
Yes, it will be a gradual growth.

To make it sure, slowly but surely. Unlike a quick rise, we are also about to expect a very quick dump so if you are going to choose what it would be? A day trader is certain with that but for most holders, we prefer the gradual growth.

Yes, the obvious bull market will start fast and aggressively. I agree indeed.
It is coming but I don't think that it will come 'fast' and aggressively.
This is also an issue as know many people use to sell for panic only because they are lack of knowledge and that’s why they give up on their investment, it can give us profit for later if we will understand the terms of investment for long term surely those who are selling and making price get down will cry someday, but the main problem is only panic sellers.
It's their problem if they panic sell, they are feeling bad to see their money goes low in  value so that's the solution that they are coming with. I became a panic seller before but not anymore, this market is for those people that are willing to lose a lot and has a lot of patience before recovering.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Right. This is what it is. We cannot change any of that. I am also cool, especially since Yggdrash has started to grow 20-30% on a daily basis. Good direction definitely.

I don’t think there is any problem, cause to me, this is just a normal thing. It is no problem at all, despite I have seen a lot of people say a lot of things that they believe is causing the price of cryptocurrencies to be this low. Some have mentioned ETF as the cause of it, and others have also mentioned a lot of things they believe are causing it, but I don’t believe in all that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
I don’t think there is any problem, cause to me, this is just a normal thing. It is no problem at all, despite I have seen a lot of people say a lot of things that they believe is causing the price of cryptocurrencies to be this low. Some have mentioned ETF as the cause of it, and others have also mentioned a lot of things they believe are causing it, but I don’t believe in all that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252

Yes, the obvious bull market will start fast and aggressively. I agree indeed.

Yes. This is true. Quadriga and Cryptopia. Recent stories. Both of them sounds dodgy like hell. We need to sort out these issues if we want to see any mass adoption. I am optimistic and these issues will be sorted out so mass adoption can happen..

I think cryptocurrency need mass adoption and proof of transparency.People feel how can they trust crypto if theres a lot of scamming and inside job hacking happen to trading exchange. Some people are greedy of money that doenst even belong to them.
These incidents aren't the few bad events that happened to the market.
There is mt.gox, et. al.

The story of Quadriga CX isn't really convincing and we don't know if it's a real one. If ever it does, RIP for the CEO but for the customers whom he has left thinking about their funds are on bad mood.

Be patient.
The moon is coming,
Moon will come without any confirmation that we ever entered to that phase.

This is also an issue as know many people use to sell for panic only because they are lack of knowledge and that’s why they give up on their investment, it can give us profit for later if we will understand the terms of investment for long term surely those who are selling and making price get down will cry someday, but the main problem is only panic sellers.

Yes. This is true. Quadriga and Cryptopia. Recent stories. Both of them sounds dodgy like hell. We need to sort out these issues if we want to see any mass adoption. I am optimistic and these issues will be sorted out so mass adoption can happen..

I think cryptocurrency need mass adoption and proof of transparency.People feel how can they trust crypto if theres a lot of scamming and inside job hacking happen to trading exchange. Some people are greedy of money that doenst even belong to them.
These incidents aren't the few bad events that happened to the market.
There is mt.gox, et. al.

The story of Quadriga CX isn't really convincing and we don't know if it's a real one. If ever it does, RIP for the CEO but for the customers whom he has left thinking about their funds are on bad mood.

Be patient.
The moon is coming,
Moon will come without any confirmation that we ever entered to that phase.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
 Surely I will be agree that the main problem for crypto currency market now day is adoption but externally no matter how hard we think off we can’t really get the real point behind market problems, so some of them are, panic selling which makes price get down, no faith for holding as people are not ready to hold and they are greedy enough to get fast profit which is making market unstable continuously.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Market has achieved its particular dimension where the majority of individuals believes it's a great opportunity to stop yet mate this is time when we need such reasoning like purchasing cryptos in high numbers, this year I have seen such a significant number of constructive changes in market which ordered to me to continue holding so the main issue is trust individuals should trust crypto in any event indeed in light of the fact that things has begun to recuperate now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
The issue is that, individuals are effectively get disappointed and they are effectively be apprehensive at whatever point there are a slight changes in the market. They are effectively attracted to what manipulative individuals drives them. The market is as of now fell and individuals are freezing. Its everything normal, except on the off chance that you will go standard, you can't be on the rocket at whatever point that showcase arrives on moon.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
One main problem with crypto market is that the team of a project itself are manipulating the price of the coins which in the end investors don't trust the projects created by the team. If the team are not distributing bounties to the bounty participants, the investors can see eminent things that can happen, the team wants to acquire them all back and focuses on it instead of the project development.

Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Voltile converts into volume and more intrigue. Dependability converts into low volumes and less intrigue. Individuals are here for a reason, and that reason is the thing that will keep on pulling in individuals in the coming years. Simply peruse through web based life and this discussion when there is no instability individuals get exhausted and center around different things. Solidness will come when use turns into the principle explanation behind individuals to be here, which will take years.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

There were many scams before. Now they are less, unless if you don't count BTT a scam since you are going to pay for something which was always free:) Yes, the delays never a good things however sometimes it is for the better long term.

What I see here is that the number of ICOs that are running is not in accordance with the roadmap and whitepaper, and causes many ICOs to die or prices to fall very deeply, which is a bit more cause investors don't want to invest in ICO anymore, I hope there will be institutions to monitor ICO token tokens so that there is no more fraud that harms investors.

Until now there so many scammer in cryptoworld it not easy to recognize which project have a potential(legit) or scam in the end.
However this time most people are now aware tobe careful to invest in any ico project.
Since we experienced a long run hard fall of bitcoin last year people are now expecting a bull run but we cannot assure when that time happen.
Scamming is not an issue but it is also a mistake, we use to get scammed because of our own mistake which is not good to do, there are so many websites and YouTube channels are giving good information about crypto currency so if we will watch them and increase our knowledge about crypto currency so we will not suffer scamming, panic selling is also an issue so people should not be greedy at all.

Do your own research. I did and that's why I invest into Yggdrash.

I personally think , the main problem is traders also. The moment bitcoin gained massive popularity , many innocent people bought at high price. And since the bubble burst, it hurt the crypto market like really hard. Those panic sellers are one of the problems. Also one problem are the scammers , they've been rampant since the "bitcoin fever". They came in during the golden days and they never left , jumping from one method to another to scam people. And since then , people are very cautious in investing on crypto.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
I personally think , the main problem is traders also. The moment bitcoin gained massive popularity , many innocent people bought at high price. And since the bubble burst, it hurt the crypto market like really hard. Those panic sellers are one of the problems. Also one problem are the scammers , they've been rampant since the "bitcoin fever". They came in during the golden days and they never left , jumping from one method to another to scam people. And since then , people are very cautious in investing on crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104

There were many scams before. Now they are less, unless if you don't count BTT a scam since you are going to pay for something which was always free:) Yes, the delays never a good things however sometimes it is for the better long term.

What I see here is that the number of ICOs that are running is not in accordance with the roadmap and whitepaper, and causes many ICOs to die or prices to fall very deeply, which is a bit more cause investors don't want to invest in ICO anymore, I hope there will be institutions to monitor ICO token tokens so that there is no more fraud that harms investors.

Until now there so many scammer in cryptoworld it not easy to recognize which project have a potential(legit) or scam in the end.
However this time most people are now aware tobe careful to invest in any ico project.
Since we experienced a long run hard fall of bitcoin last year people are now expecting a bull run but we cannot assure when that time happen.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
We have reason to be hopeful. We are above 3120$.
We are actually near to 4000$. So a bull run is around the corner. Bottom is in.

At the moment, the main problem is the fact that investors are scared of a continuous dump in price  thereby increasing there loss some have also began to take profit in other to play safe and take part of the capital invested, thou the bull run is yet to commence, we all need o still HOLD on and be hopeful.
I really don’t understand why they are being afraid of all this when it is starting process price has been increasing and decreasing since start so no need worry just chill, if they are worry and make panic it will go wrong for them at the same time for bitcoin future because panic selling makes price get down, it was a dump year but 2019 will pump up price once again so don’t worry just invest more if you have money.
Pages:
Jump to: