Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the main reason Behind Crypto Ban From Many Countries? - page 2. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 500
I believe that the ban in many countries is associated with fear! Fear not to control financial flows, fear of openness, fear of scale, fear of rapid development! All are afraid of officials, and very rich people! Especially the director of the visas and the master of cards !!!) You just imagine what a huge flow of capitals went away ....

That might be why most countries didn't officially ban it and have it banned permanently. They're purchasing some coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
A lot of news that some countries already banned crypto currency for some reason.

1. A lot of ICO are Scam
2. They cannot regulate
3. Tax
4. They protect people from losses

#Datarius
Activity: 490
Merit: 0
Because the bitcoin gambling in my village is very difficult to accept because all people think bitcoin it gambling
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Many countries are trying to stop bitcoin trading and they have banned cryptocurrency from the country. But why they are doing like this? Where people are going to rich by Bitcoin, They are getting huge benefit by its. Then why government trying to pull down Bitcoin? What is the main reason? Please share your thought.

Thank You

Reason why many countries trying to stop bitcoin trading because every goverment each country just try to save their people to being scammed and loses from investing their money to bitcoin...
that is a reasonable reason i think...
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Many countries are trying to stop bitcoin trading and they have banned cryptocurrency from the country. But why they are doing like this? Where people are going to rich by Bitcoin, They are getting huge benefit by its. Then why government trying to pull down Bitcoin? What is the main reason? Please share your thought.

Thank You

Simply put it. They are envious of Bitcoin. If they never envy Bitcoin in the first place they will just leave it alone.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
The very reason is because there are a lot of scam ICOs all over the world and government wants to stop it by banning those proven scam ICOs. Even if there's a hidden agenda about this banning, this could benefit investors to eliminate fraud. And another reason that I see is they want to collect taxes from it. Since lots of money are pouring down and millions of profit are being gained by investors, then they want to collect tax from it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
What governments are you talking about? I think only one time I heard about some country(india) banning bitcoin but that was fake news just to disturb the price. None of the actual governments have took action against bitcoin but they are probably going to do something. Either they will take advantage and somehow apply taxes to it wich is very hard either they are going to block all exchangers and bitcoin atm's. Governments are afraid that people are going to use bitcoin as a salary, as a payment method and they are not going to pay taxes anymore to the government.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
Their government still think bitcoin have a lot of lacks and problem, its like become storage for money laundring, corruption and else.
And lot of speculation and its fluctuactive price make bitcoin not trustful yet
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
For me, the only reason why some other countries ban bitcoin is they're only protecting their own national currency and also concerned for illegal transactions like money laundering activities.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
The main reason IMO is the possibility of losing control. When you have property that can be seized and money in the bank you are under the government's boot. You can't go against them because there's always that fear of losing everything. They can block your accounts, monitor the flow of cash, seize property... Even if they won't do it people don't want to mess with them because they can be screwed over.
When you get independent financially you gain the ability of not giving a fuck.
War? -just pack up and go to another country
Crashing economy? - the same
Have problems with the law? -same thing
Are in debt? Bailouts? -you're gone and your money with you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I believe that the ban in many countries is associated with fear! Fear not to control financial flows, fear of openness, fear of scale, fear of rapid development! All are afraid of officials, and very rich people! Especially the director of the visas and the master of cards !!!) You just imagine what a huge flow of capitals went away ....
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
My view is that, the government always frawn at things they don't have direct control over. This is the major thing. Then, because of the volatility of bitcoin, the government come out like a "big brother " to protect the citizen against financial loss.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Bitcoin is a free currency now. It is not controlled by the state. And this, in my opinion, is the main reason. The state authorities have not yet figured out how to get the tax and how to keep track of all transactions, including illegal ones.
Activity: 234
Bitcoin puts full control into the peoples hand as opposed to the government.Governments are scared of bitcoin because it will eventually create a system that is more efficient than those of the central banks.And of course,Government use the central banks to implement its fiscal policies
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Those government must be fighting for the sake of taxation, the way we make money without the government tax being payed is an issue for many government and secondly some government are trying to guide against internet frauds. A good number of them do not have a good idea of how the money comes. And since there has been reports on how people duped online to make money, they are trying to guide against that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105

Thank You

Banning of cryptocurrencies in many countries can be associated with the fear that they have and because of it does not have any taxation. Fear is associated with the lost of banks since cryptocurrencies are decentralized and cannot be intepret by banks. Cryptocurrencies without taxes are not useful for the Government so they tend to ban it instead since it is not helping the community yet only the individual.
The main reason why crypto is banned in many countries is because the anonymity and security of most types of cryptocurrency make it impossible for government governments to manage the assets of investors so the government does not tax collectors from these people. That loses a huge government tax. Besides the inability to manage transactions, governments feel uncomfortable when a financial market is unmanageable.
Activity: 210
Because they do not recognize bitcoin in their area they know only bitcoin scams and you have nothing to do with it. and maybe they fear bitcoin because they might just be foolish and do not pay. Leo Tolstoy paraphrasing in the pre-text perfectly illustrates a situation over legislative Bitcoin regulation in 2017. As it marches through the world, and more merchants accept it, each country decides whether it is on the supporters' or the contradictors' side of this battle.
Activity: 52

Thank You

Banning of cryptocurrencies in many countries can be associated with the fear that they have and because of it does not have any taxation. Fear is associated with the lost of banks since cryptocurrencies are decentralized and cannot be intepret by banks. Cryptocurrencies without taxes are not useful for the Government so they tend to ban it instead since it is not helping the community yet only the individual.
Activity: 490
especially in my country, the government is worried if bitcoin can cause an economic crisis and worsen the economic situation in our country and also the government forbids bitcoin because to prevent crimes, such as money laundering, terrorism financing, and maintaining the stability of local currency as a legitimate of payment methode.
Activity: 28
I agree that TAX, anonymity, freedom are the main issues that threaten governments, so they act to stop cryptocurrencies from spreading.

The thing is : 
Are you all OK with government taking TAX from you? Why is tax mandatory? I think the vision behind bitcoin/crypto is that  We will use bitcoin so that they don't take additional money from us! If we want to contribute, WE DONATE. WE CONTRIBUTE.  Why force us to do so?

Imagine an ICO, (no matter how legit or logical it would be) that is MANDATORY for everyone! isn't that stupid? TAX on crypto currencies would be such a thing.

We are already paying tax with fiat. Now the greedy rich want to take it again on crypto.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: