Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the main reason for the recent price raises? - page 2. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
The article could say that. The article would be lying though. Not simply wrong mind you, straight up lying. Since you've asked and were given the answer already that in fact nobody can make a copy of a Bitcoin. That it gets debased at a linear and dropping manner, instead of an exponential manner as fiat does. And that you can't trade in anything close to a 1:1 ratio between the different cryptocurrencies.

If you want to be honest, you'd have to mention all these facts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 521
Article will go out to 60,000 silver investors stating that "any one can make a copy of Bitcoin, thus it is nonsense to say there isn't debasement of P2P currency units".

Supply of P2P currency units is UNLIMITED, especially as someone make a way to trade between them, then they are fungible in terms of merchants who accept one or the other.
I gotta go. Bye.
He is semi-retired at 70. I am 48.

That is only one of his many homes. We were born in New Orleans, so they like the old french/cajun style shotgun wood homes for nostalgia.

Frankly I hate that house. Insufficient windows. I prefer the open style.

He was West Coast Division Head attorney for Exxon. Here is evidence of him living there:

https://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F2/915/915.F2d.1301.89-55668.89-55666.89-55510.89-55377.html

Cited by:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&cites=16132442940821086919&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=6MRUUZG0Jsj-rAef84HADg&ved=0CGsQzgIwCA

Proof that Exxon office was in Thousand Oaks, CA at the time:

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-04-06/local/me-19698_1_thousand-oaks
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
I am contacting friends in high places now. Time to put a stop to this. You all should know that my father was a general counsel for Exxon.

Search Attorney Shelby Moore Jr. Pensacola, FL

This is his office?
Indeed, that is the level-headed attitude I like. Thanks.

And more searching for alternatives to BitCon that are not a trojan horse.
Please do.

You know what they say? There's no such thing as bad publicity. The best thing that could happen to Bitcoin right now is for Obama or Bernanke or something to publicly speak of it. Either condoning it or condemning it, doesn't matter, it's all good news to the community.

Normally yes. But if the goldbug community goes against you, you are in trouble. And my contacts are in this industry.

Once they see that ButtCon is a trojan horse, the backlash on blogs could be widespread and severe.

The butterfly effect.

You're assuming that what I want to see is a higher Bitcoin price. You would be mistaken. More users is what the community needs, and any kind of publicity, good or bad, is great for that.

So please do e-mail whoever you can in a position of power.
Please do.

You know what they say? There's no such thing as bad publicity. The best thing that could happen to Bitcoin right now is for Obama or Bernanke or something to publicly speak of it. Either condoning it or condemning it, doesn't matter, it's all good news to the community.

Normally yes. But if the goldbug community goes against you, you are in trouble. And my contacts are in this industry.

Once they see that ButtCon's technical design can be nothing other than a trojan horse, the backlash on blogs could be widespread and severe.

I will encourage such terminology as ButtCon, BitCon, Ponzi Satoshi.

The butterfly effect.
Please do.

I just got permission to send an email to former first Asst to Sec of Treasury at HUD dept.. The person has to power to spread this out.

I have numerous contacts like this.

I can't promise the contacts will act on the information.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Please make it $1 for 1 BTC  Kiss
I probably I crashed it.

The smart people realize I am correct, and are dumping while they still can.

I try to warn the insiders before I go wider scale with spreading the truth. Now I am making phone calls to people who have the ability to get my message out to two orders-of-magnitude more people. Let's see if they will do.
legendary
yes
Then it confirms you have not the IQ (or attention span or bias) to understand.

There, I corrected it for you. You did indeed understand me correctly  Tongue

I'm going back to my other life. There is Bitcoin crashing to watch. I suggest you join as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85687.16660;topicseen
After reading 10 words I stopped. Its full of fallacies and, no, I wont be spelling them out because I need to spend my time better. You can consider that my loss  Grin

The reason for prices going up is more buyers than sellers. The rest is just stories. People like stories.

Wekkel, you would be wise to realize my IQ is well north of 140.

I realise that genius and insanity are closely related. And no, I don't mean that as an insult.

Then it confirms you have not the IQ (or attention span or bias) to understand. So move on.

Logic fail. You read 10 words, then you can say it is "full" of. Look up the definition of "full". You would need to read the entire thing to make such a determination.
legendary
yes
After reading 10 words I stopped. Its full of fallacies and, no, I wont be spelling them out because I need to spend my time better. You can consider that my loss  Grin

The reason for prices going up is more buyers than sellers. The rest is just stories. People like stories.

Wekkel, you would be wise to realize my IQ is well north of 140.

I realise that genius and insanity are closely related. And no, I don't mean that as an insult.
Wekkel,

FYI:

Imagine a world of slavery where the rich got richer just for collecting interest on bonds and doing nothing with their mind? That is what the delusional goldbugs would get with no debasement.

To understand money, you need to understand the economy, see How an Economy Grows and Why It Doesn’t.

Bitcoiners will rationalize that gold is a superior money because they claim that no one can debase it. This so stupid. First of all, both inflation and deflation concentrate wealth to the rich. Secondly, because of this concentration of wealth under gold to the rich, the public will never allow it! You get a world war if necessary, but the public will always demand debasement, and there is no technical way to stop it (not even Bitcoin is immune, the government can easily subvert it when they are ready). Besides Bitcoin is even more harsh deflation than gold, as gold’s supply and nominal annual increase are both increasing. Bitcoin’s is geometrically declining.

And this is the way it should be! A free-market does not mean that it is a merit to encourage non-productivity by erroneously assuming that BLIND capital can invest most efficiently in productivity. The larger the capital one has, the less knowledgeably one can allocate it. This is a fact. This is because innovation is born in the small, and no person is omniscient.

Storing past productivity and holding the future in chains with your past accomplishments, is the antithesis of prosperity.

Yes we need some savings, because this represents sacrifice and hard work, which is a merit based system.

But we also need to debase the capital over time, so that the BLIND and LAZY rich don’t have an unfair advantage to make the innovators slaves to the lack omniscience.

The philosophical paradigm of Bitcoin, is that the early adopters from first 4 years will have 50% of the money supply. That is insane and will never be allowed in a meritocracy. The free market will never allow this. Yes people should profit on their innovations, but they should not have 50% of all future production. Society will go to world war if necessary to remove those chains, but regulation and corporate-fascist takeover will probably suffice in this case (there isn’t always a distinction).

Also all you goldbugs should read this:

Does Money Have to be Backed?

One point is gold is a private vote on the economy. BitCON is a socialized vote. No debasement of the private vote is good. No debasement of society is impossible. BitCON is thus very much subject to future hyperinflation, because its design insures that to scale big it has to suffer the 51% control by corporations.

But that is not the technical reason for failure. Go back to my prior post for the technical design flaw in BitCON that makes it so.

Wekkel, you would be wise to realize my IQ is well north of 140. My IQ is focused on seeing the generative essence of any thing. I have only a moderate IQ w.r.t. to language. It is a handicap.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The madness of the crowds or the new gold, either way, the price is too volatile.

I am contacting friends in high places now. Time to put a stop to this. You all should know that my father was a general counsel for Exxon.

Search Attorney Shelby Moore Jr. Pensacola, FL
legendary
yes
Nice FUD.

Factual and technical retort?

(if you engage me in a debate on the technical design of BitCON, you will lose. Be forewarned. I welcome a debate with any BitCON developer. Bring it on!)

Actually, your tone puts me off from engaging further. I'm sure there's a lot to learn from you but it is the tone that makes the music. I clicked one of your links.

"There is a distinction between preventing excessive inflation (probably good), preventing insider control over and front-running deflation/inflation rate (probably good) and no debasement (certainly bad and unrealistic)."

If it concerns voluntary choice to hold certain currency, I could not care less. But with government money, the games is played differently. Yes, I stopped being interested after reading the -th time about deflation-Baaaad. But I like the slogan  Cheesy

"Gold is a private hedge against government. BitCON is a public IPO for the supra-national corporation's global digital currency."

You made me think, and that's a good thing.
They have begun deleting my questions and answers to attempt to hide the facts, such as this one that I saved a copy of:

http://www.coolpage.com/commentary/economic/shelby/mining%20-%20Any%20counter-proof%20that%20Satoshi%20Nakamoto%20did%20not%20design%20a%20ponzi%20scheme%20on%20purpose%20%20-%20Bitcoin%20Beta%20-%20Stack%20Exchange.htm

The developers of bitCON are so afraid that I have revealed the truth about bitCON's design, that stole 100+ points from my SE bitcoin reputation so that they stop me from stating the facts about the design:

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/users/3441/shelby-moore-iii

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/users/message/9?sent=1#9

This will all be part of the public record, when the criminal prosecutions begin.
Pages:
Jump to: