Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the main thing should you know before buy ICO ? - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15
By investing in small-scale projects of small scale, immediately adjust to losing everything, and choose to participate in a project in which you at least understand something ...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You should consider looking at their projects and how are they manage. popularity of an ICO is one thing. and choose an ICO that keeps you updated. such as this one.
https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/weekly-update-march-13-2018-3c4f8fe3ab02
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Current ICO market situations is very poor due to many scam. Those are scam most of them unsuccessful project, I mean they are unable to reach their soft cap. Some of scammer even sold their token, just skip after ICO sale. Any way we don't know who is sold out or not sold. Because even they are not reach soft cap, they already got money from people. They are not going to return anymore.

On this situation, before you attempt to buy any ICO you should read their white paper.
Focuse on their existing business. You should research about their business are real or fake.
Don't buy if there is no any existing business and they are make just new vision or new business.

So if there is well known company or business related with ICO, then it's almost safe to buy.

Note: Any ICO can be scam. They can skip after got money even there is good team members or what ever. That's why team is not much important for me.They should have well known business that can attract protencial investor's.
the main thing you should now about the ICO project is the team! If team is weak ,then better stay away even if project idea looks very promising
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
5 Things You Must Know Before Investing in an ICO 2018 ... Microsoft's C# which is an industry leading language for enterprise software. ... A piece of paper is worth only what it costs to purchase it, not symbols written on it.

Actually I can't get you what you mean. Many thing we have see. But for me priority is their existing business.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
I highly recommended the ICODROPS website to select ico's. i have invested Wabi, Power ledger, libra according to this.  i too personally do own research before investing.

Team
White paper
Social Media Contribution'
poplarity

these criteria s should cover when need to invest ico.

Good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
 5 Things You Must Know Before Investing in an ICO 2018 ... Microsoft's C# which is an industry leading language for enterprise software. ... A piece of paper is worth only what it costs to purchase it, not symbols written on it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
Current ICO market situations is very poor due to many scam. Those are scam most of them unsuccessful project, I mean they are unable to reach their soft cap. Some of scammer even sold their token, just skip after ICO sale. Any way we don't know who is sold out or not sold. Because even they are not reach soft cap, they already got money from people. They are not going to return anymore.

On this situation, before you attempt to buy any ICO you should read their white paper.
Focuse on their existing business. You should research about their business are real or fake.
Don't buy if there is no any existing business and they are make just new vision or new business.

So if there is well known company or business related with ICO, then it's almost safe to buy.

Note: Any ICO can be scam. They can skip after got money even there is good team members or what ever. That's why team is not much important for me.They should have well known business that can attract protencial investor's.
Pages:
Jump to: