Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the maximum number of different cryptocurrencies we should invest in? - page 4. (Read 469 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 232
It depends on how confident you are of certain crypto-currency projects. I believe that you need to invest only in those coins that are personally of interest to you and you are sure that it will be a profitable and successful investment. Before investing, you need to understand the intricacies of the project, analyze the dynamics of the course. So it all depends on your abilities and time. For beginners, I recommend investing in 1-2 coins, whereas confident professionals can do up to 10 projects at the same time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
when i saw the good project i invest it because of that i hold 20-30 tokens but only 3-4 of them are a lot and creats my protfolio's character.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
It completely depends on :
The Strategy you are following while trading : DCA/ lump sum strategies.
The amount you are willing to afford : 100 k usd is widely different from 1k usd budget
The experience you've acquired : a beginner shouldn't take the risk of investing in several coins unlike the pro trader who can easily manage his investments .
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I was reading some expert opinions about investing in cryptocurrencies and found that it's best to invest in three different cryptos. What is your opinion?
Of course it is a good investment strategy to diversify your portfolio in different kinds of cryptocurrency (and can also be applied in any kinds of investments such as stocks and forex) because it will lessen the chances of huge losses but for me you should only diversify if you will invest huge amount of money, so if you can only invest small amount then focus on one. There is no limit on where you can put your money 2, 3 or more cryptocurrency will be good as long as you can monitor the price of all those coins, so it is still depends on you. I have also invested in different types of coins but I only invest in cryptocurrency of it has a high liquidity and hold it for long term.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
I was reading some expert opinions about investing in cryptocurrencies and found that it's best to invest in three different cryptos. What is your opinion?

it depends on you. If you thinks a lot of coins will rise then expand your portfolio. but just remember the smaller the better. I limit my portfolio on 5 different altcoins
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
My advice is dont hold or trading to many coins, youll confused by all of those. Max holding is 10 different cryptocurrency and for the amount you can split it up to you. Coin A 20% coin B 20% etc. just be wise and dont invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
It doesn't matter how many projects you are investing on there. As long as the project is promising and then that gives you a lot of profit in the future. If you are investing in garbage projects and that opinions will be useless.

The only significant thing to analyze how good the project itself. 
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
There is no limit in investing to different currencies, just be sure that the currency you are investing will increase it price in the future, check their objectives and check the people behind this currency.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
You can diversify as much as you can but it's unhealthy. It is not recommended to hold more than 5 coins because you can't keep up anytime with the altcoins project developments. You better to invest a big amount in a few altcoins that you already been trusted and feel the coins has a potential.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Really no criteria, if holding bigger amounts of fiat value, than bitcoin and/or ethereum should be taking up most of your portfolio, just so you dont feel much loses when alts go to dip because of bitcoin rise or fall
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
theres no minimum or maximum if coin you can hold it depend on you and your money and your strategy it not about how many your coin holding it all about how you can make profit if your coin holding.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
There is no such criterion. You can invest in any number of coins. The most important thing is that they bring you income. The number of coins in which you have to invest money is limited only by the amount of money you have. Also you have to have available such quantity of coins that the income from them made sense. For example, if you invest in 1 Satoshi it will not give you the result even if the price increases in x 100.
Activity: 17
Fully depends on your strategy, your time-frame and the amount of time you are willing to spend.
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: