Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the maximum price for the 1 BTC can obtain? - page 2. (Read 517 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 297
In BTC story it makes every time record,today it pass 10000$. who know how much it will rise and who can tell after maximum value what will happen to BTC ? pls give your valuable opinion to us........

As everyone knows that no one can determine the high and low value of bitcoin , any bad news can drive market to correction mode and in that where the support will be no one know it same thing in pump also no one can tell how high it will go before correction.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I am afraid there is no limits to BTC price so there is no maximum.  IMO, BTC will become a digital gem in the next 20 years. So I am trying to save as much BTC as possible while I can now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I agree with friends in this forum, it all depends on the stock or project that we follow later.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
There is no maximum price for BTC, as sayings go - The sky is the limit for BTC.
The more people participate in the Bitcoin pool the lesser the supply will become and the higher the value will be. Bitcoin could reach $15K by January but it all depends on its investors and traders.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
Well, no one really knows yet what a Bitcoin should cost. It is only when the last Bitcoin is mined will it's price be near to what it should be. And that time too price will be variable depending on country you are in.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There is no maximum value. Something is worth what it is worth, which is whatever someone is willing to pay you for it. This is simply the reality in all markets.

Thats true I think , as the time goes by we can say that the more that people work here the higher that bitcoin can achieve certain price . There is no such limitation price for a bitcoin to reach cause I think bitcoin is the type of system in which price doesnt been stable.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
depend on stocks and countries, mate.
look at india and african countries... and compare to general rates
thre's a really difference between rates
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
i keep seeing the same question be asked, there are at least 5 topics in the past couple of days asking this.

so let me ask you one question, why do you want to know the maximum price bitcoin can obtain?
lets say we all tell you it is $20K, or i say it is $10 million, what will you do with that information and what difference does it make to you?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
In BTC story it makes every time record,today it pass 10000$. who know how much it will rise and who can tell after maximum value what will happen to BTC ? pls give your valuable opinion to us........

You know there are many things to think other than that.

No matter how valuable our opinion is, how professional the analyzation is, remember that no one knows what will be the maximum value because in the end, it will based on market demand. Desired price target in bitcoin will remain as target price. If that will happen, then another milestone. But for how much is it, we don't know. Make your bitcoin investment on long term basis and take a ride of whatever happening today at bitcoin price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

I suppose it could be up to 15-20 k $ next year. BTC price shouldn't be so volatile the next year because the main investors bought BTC in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
There is no maximum value. Something is worth what it is worth, which is whatever someone is willing to pay you for it. This is simply the reality in all markets.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: