Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most amount of bitcoin you ever had? - page 4. (Read 1947 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
1170 Satoshis lmao, I just started using faucets and i don't know where to go from there  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Im curious but are there people here that had say at least 1000 bitcoins or even more from back then?  Then sold it due to locking in a profit or just using it for stuff since it was useless at the time. 

Im going to assume there probably are lot of people here who had at least 100 bitcoin pretty easily back then when it was like 10 dollars a coin?  Are there ppl here that spent all their bitcoin when it was like 5 dollars or less but if they did not do that, they would be a millionaire now?  If you have 500 btc, you would be a millionaire now.  I mean how many ppl out there got bitcoin when it was 1 dollar and just kept it all the way till it it was 500 dollars?  How many ppl out there kept it all the way till now even?  But if you converted say 100 btc...and have 400 still at the moment, that is still very good etc.  That is still 1 million dollars as of now.

Im listing lower numbers at the beginning and thus much more options since i assume most ppl did not get bitcoin when it was really cheap... like 10 dollars and under.  Im also curious but were there lot of ppl that bought like 1000+ bitcoin when it was 1 dollar or less?  Or it was a select few etc? 
Pages:
Jump to: