Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most attractive concept about Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 2822 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0

On 2016-05-20, I paid someone $10 for a job which was exactly BTC0.025.
And tonight (13th Dec) the value of BTC0.025 is over $400

Now think deeply why bitcoin is an attractive thing.. I never bought bitcoin, from the beginning I am earning it till tonight.

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
which makes Bitcoin attractive is invisible, unformed, and not controlled by anyone. Plus the expensive Bitcoin price makes everyone interested to know what Bitcoin is.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
it depends what are you going to use it for. mainly for me it is the profit part you just buy and hold then see the price go up
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
That they are easy to use i guess, but one of the biggest disadvantages that i can see from it is that it is difficult to cashout or withdraw your bitcoin earnings.
It is a mess because there is no way to tell the banks or your financial system that you are earning a huge amount of money because of bitcoin , it is almost impossible to do unless you pay huge amount of taxes every month.
But it is a very nice technology, i am glad that i met bitcoin.

For me, the most attractive feature of bitcoin is that bitcoin can be your source of income because it is profitable although it is a digital currency it still trusted to use because i experienced how to earn money here using only my own knowledge about bitcoin. Through joining signature campaigns i can earn tokens and will sell it into the exchanger for me to get my bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
The most attractive part is the price of Bitcoin, but signature-, blog- and other campaigns make this attractive part reachable. By joining these campaigns it is possible to earn Bitcoins and altcoins without investing any money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The most interesting concept of bitcoin is its peer to peer and anonymous technology, price and technology make bitcoin very attractive to beginners as well as those already experienced in the world of cryptocurency.
Activity: 74
To pull a newbie in eh? Depends on the person you're speaking to, if I were talking to a person looking for a quick buck I can tell him/her about bitcoin and the signature campaigns and how he/she can earn just by commenting on forum discussions and I can show him/her a screen cap of a bitcoin wallet (not necessarily my wallet) to show how much one could earn. But if I were really trying to get someone interested in investing and shit I would first point out that they already probably saw bitcoin in the news since btc is really blowing up today, I would then tell them that btc would just keep on rising (though it would realistically dip a few times) and that the perfect time to invest would be now. For naysayers who think bitcoin is a bubble that is ready to pop, I would point out that btc "Has been on the rise for 8 years now, still think it'll pop?"
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
what makes bitcoin appealing, in other words: what is the "breaking the ice" part about bitcoin that you can tell a newbie in a sentence or two, too pull them into this crypto journey BTC @millzp0
I think bitcoin market is unique.. as it's rate increasing day by day. people early want to know more about it. but when people start knowing about it they gonna love it. so its normal if they search more about the bitcoin.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
I think the best thing that I love about bitcoin is that they help you the public to have options to earn money and  make your life easier than before.
As a student I am busy in my studies, bitcoins whelps me to earn money in legal way without spending too much effort to have it which is a big thing for me.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency - a digital currency! The most interesting thing about bitcoin is its value. It's price increases everyday. Currently it is trading at $16000 per bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin would definitely reap a considerable profit. Furthermore, bitcoin can be used to buy items online from stores that accept payment in bitcoin. Services can also be performed in exchange for bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115

It's appreciating value.  The best way to get someone's attention is profit, and profiting high and fast will surely makes someone crazy. It's very evident in the last few months, weeks, days that Bitcoin's value has increased tremendously. Another thing about Bitcoin is that transacting with it is very cheap and fast. Very minimal charges for every transaction you make and no more middle man to transact with.  It's convenient and fast. 
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 6
Decentralisation, the ability to have more control over your assets, the convenience of being able to send funds to friends/family/employees across the world cheaper than competitors (PayPal, Western Union). The list goes on and on.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
The price increases that much which the prediction became reality and that is the best and attractive to those who are curious to bitcoin which they find out what bitcoin can really do , and they doing it right now investing trading and other things that can be done with bitcoin i believed that in this coming year it will becoming more attractive that bitcoin price will be increased like what happened last year the price is boost by it self by the demand increase into market cup , many people nowadays is looking for something new something good to earn money at. People are too much greedy in money that is why some of them are in gambling for the sake of the profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
well when i was a newbie the thing i heard that's why i entered here is that " you can earn money here in easy way" that's why I entered the bitcoin world although it's easy to answer the question you still need effort and your time and think wise in every post. I thibk everyone really falls when other people say you can earn money in the easiest way.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
Well people is attracted whenever if money is involved like bitcoin it is the main reason why it attracted me in this kind of work. Plus the decentralized and fast transaction make it innovative and gets a lot of people involved.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
What is attractive for me is that its price is randomly moving up and down. No pattern or unpredictable. I can hold some values in Bitcoin then in few months it will rise up in price and I could sell it. Compared to any other currencies, where government dictates the price. I also love that it can be used from transactions online. I don't have any debit card or credit cards but with Bitcoin I might "possibly" buy stuffs online without any problem.
Activity: 98
Most attractive concept about Bitcoin is its volatility. It changes its price and it gives you more profit.Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Aside from being a decentralized coin, another attractive concept for bitcoin is it ability to recover after some big crash and resume its price surges which always leads to another high. This almost daily surges attracted many investors around the world and the demand for bitcoin rose tremendously.

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
The crypto world brings the most innovative characteristic with it "Decentralisation".
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
That they are easy to use i guess, but one of the biggest disadvantages that i can see from it is that it is difficult to cashout or withdraw your bitcoin earnings.
It is a mess because there is no way to tell the banks or your financial system that you are earning a huge amount of money because of bitcoin , it is almost impossible to do unless you pay huge amount of taxes every month.
But it is a very nice technology, i am glad that i met bitcoin.

For me, the most attractrive concept about bitcoin is that bitcoin is profitable. Can be used by any person because it is only needed an internet connection also with the help of your gadget either android phones or computers. Just like me, i am here to earn money to get profit in a particular signature campaign which i joined in.
Pages:
Jump to: