Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most effective btc winning method? - page 2. (Read 891 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
There are ways beyond our imagination, but most of them involves stealing from other people by cheating and scamming that said you should know ICOs are the most effective method to steal from others without any problem because they willingly give their money to you hoping that later other newbies and or stupid greedy people give even more money to them and so on, snow ball effect is tremendously mind blowing.

Legit money is earned by doing the hard and honest work no matter bitcoin or fiat but better to be bitcoin for more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Which is the best way to win BTC for you?
You can't get/earn free bitcoin these days and what you can earn from faucet/micro task is not a significant amount.

The best way is to buy bitcoin with fiat or offer your services/products for bitcoin. If you don't have fiat, you can learn some skills like designing signature code, web coding, designing etc so that you can offer your skills to earn good amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Facute mining is called waste of time.What do you mean by winning? if it is bitcoin earning then i will say,This forum is the best way for winning Bitcoin.Signature campaign is the best way for earning bitcoin here.Also social media campaign like facebook/twitter is also a great way for earning Bitcoin.

If you have any proper skill,then you can earn money offering your skill here.People will hire you,if you do your work propely,they will pay you for your work.
i belive in my skill.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
There are many ways to win BTC. Some of these methods are waste of time. In some methods he earns very little.

Which is the best way to win BTC for you?
Pages:
Jump to: