Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most important lesson you have learned in trading. - page 6. (Read 1113 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
The market is going to be up and down forever so you can't make perfect profits so never regret about what you made and don't keep think about it,no matter its profit or loss just think about what to be done in future.

I agree, the market will be unpredictable forever so there will be a time that we cannot predict correctly but for me, it is better to just move on and use you losses as a motivator to study more about the market and create a better strategy that will reduce the risk of losing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Forex and stock trading is a little bit different to crypto trading, I prefer crypto trading since on crypto so far there is no margin call and our "purchasing stuff" can be stored on our own wallet. So we really own the "stuff", in some cases almost similar with conventional stock but not a future stock.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
The market is going to be up and down forever so you can't make perfect profits so never regret about what you made and don't keep think about it,no matter its profit or loss just think about what to be done in future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
the most important lesson I've learnt is to never trust those who tell me which altcoin is "hot" right now and also to never bag hold any altcoin for more than their pump can last. for most coins that I trade it is as short as a day since that is how long pumpers are going to pump that coin but it can go as big as a week mainly for bigger coins that don't get dumped that easily but get dumped all the same.
this shaped up my overall strategy. I accumulate bitcoin (long term investment) while short term trade altcoins to increase the number of bitcoins I own.
That is a great lesson you have learned! I have see this also in some of the ico I invested in. Some of them has the best rating in some of the rating sites and huge funds raised and on social media, we do have the promotion of them but at the end, if you invest in them you will find out that it does not worth to be invested in. There are many tokens that have lost over 97% of ico price and sometimes I do ask myself if people really put in funds into those projects or I was the only one that has been deceiving in.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
the most important lesson I've learnt is to never trust those who tell me which altcoin is "hot" right now and also to never bag hold any altcoin for more than their pump can last. for most coins that I trade it is as short as a day since that is how long pumpers are going to pump that coin but it can go as big as a week mainly for bigger coins that don't get dumped that easily but get dumped all the same.
this shaped up my overall strategy. I accumulate bitcoin (long term investment) while short term trade altcoins to increase the number of bitcoins I own.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
when people are commenting "bitcoin is going to $20,00, bitcoin is hitting $50,000 before the end of the month! Be careful and sell because the market is about to reverse. If people started commenting that bitcoin is falling to $5500 or $3000" it means the time to buy and I have followed this simple strategy in trading and it seems the best investment strategy that follows professional's stocks investors trading principles.
LOL I like this part.
I think there was a video clip about this same kind of concept. When the main stream media is talking about bitcoin going high then we see it starts to deep and when they starts spreading negativity and ask people to see then we see it starts going up 🤪

I was kind of fucked up years ago to risk some of my bitcoins when bitcoins was at it's ATH. I have lost 95% of my investment. Since then I decided not to risk my bitcoins for anything. HODL!
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I have been in forex and stock market for more than 10 years and I have learned a lot of things and I am trying to unlearn many things in other to focus on the one that works. Many people do keep a trading journal but I have never done that. I only write done my trading plan and strategies. In 2017, I came into cryptocurrency trading and tried to abandon the forex and stock trading and though there look similar I see some differences in stability and volatility. Cryptocurrency is volatile and in a few minutes, you can lose all your capital or miss a great opportunity.  the greatest thing I have learned is: when people are commenting "bitcoin is going to $20,00, bitcoin is hitting $50,000 before the end of the month! Be careful and sell because the market is about to reverse. If people started commenting that bitcoin is falling to $5500 or $3000" it means the time to buy and I have followed this simple strategy in trading and it seems the best investment strategy that follows professional's stocks investors trading principles. I will like you to share your stake on this so we can all learn.
Pages:
Jump to: