Pages:
Author

Topic: What is The Most Privacy Coin In The World - page 2. (Read 400 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 09:42:33 AM
That would be Spectrecoin....

after reading and research...
I think this is my choice for now...spectrecoin...
Monero is very good but price is high ....
xspec (spectrecoin ) is also very good and the price is low as for now...

i hope i made the right choice...

Good decision, you can stake your coin as well and earn a few % extra
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 09:42:02 AM
Monero is the privacy coins that I trust the most in the world! I am a believer since it was added to alphabay round about 1 and a half year. I took some profits after the spikes but not to much, because Monero will see much higher prices in the future!
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 09:35:15 AM
i want to know what is the most privacy coin in the world because i want to invest in it
May I ask why you want to invest in an anonymous coin?
Of the top coins, Monero uses tenologies that give considerable anonymity to transactions. Unfortunately because of this low speed.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

after reading and research...
I think this is my choice for now...spectrecoin...
Monero is very good but price is high ....
xspec (spectrecoin ) is also very good and the price is low as for now...

i hope i made the right choice...
Activity: 56
February 27, 2018, 04:22:33 AM
feels good investing i
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
February 27, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
Most people suggesting it is monero or zcash. Edward snowden once praised zcash on his twitter account. I think monero is lot less risky and lot more safer from many other anon coins.. (I don't own monero)
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 03:33:23 AM
i want to know what is the most privacy coin in the world because i want to invest in it
there are a lot of anonymous coins available right now, but the most popular and I like is monero. if you do anonymous coin search on google, there will be a lot of reviews about anonymous coins, you can choose and research it before investing.
one example of the article I read, 9 Anonymous Cryptocurrencies You Should Know About
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 12:29:48 AM
If you are looking for an established coin then monero is the coin you are looking for. It is a stable coin with many years of development behind it. Plus, it has the highest market cap in the anonymous coins category.
Activity: 14
February 26, 2018, 04:13:26 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
February 26, 2018, 02:18:12 PM
        Monero may be the confident and private altcoin that you can hide your privacy in how much coins you have send. Monero is said to be the best one to have a privacy in the world of cryptocurrency it uses the chain cryptocurrency complex to protect the privacy of the users..Monero use of ring singnature that makes both the sender and receiver confidential it is also transparent in transaction.In Bitcoin we can't find such a secrecy as in Monero.
Monero is being outdated by these new coins,because monero's features are being improved today that is why most of the new privacy coins has a lof better features like the OBSF4,ring signature relevant to most of the new coins which gives monero no chance with these new features,coins which has a lot of privacy features will dethrone the king of privacy in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
February 26, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
while these privacy coin are worth something, for investtment purposes, you should hold them only in your portfolio. There are other good projects out there for you to invest in. All the best in crypto
Activity: 217
February 26, 2018, 11:56:54 AM
        Monero may be the confident and private altcoin that you can hide your privacy in how much coins you have send. Monero is said to be the best one to have a privacy in the world of cryptocurrency it uses the chain cryptocurrency complex to protect the privacy of the users..Monero use of ring singnature that makes both the sender and receiver confidential it is also transparent in transaction.In Bitcoin we can't find such a secrecy as in Monero.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 11:08:24 AM
Not bitcoin! I think! Monero coin is the best coin at the moment
Or you can used DASH!
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
February 26, 2018, 10:58:32 AM
Probably monero as its favorite choice for black market transaction and that isnt for nothing,it also use some kind of magic to leave no evidence behind about the transaction.There was even a case where fbi arrested some guy and tracked all his bitcoins but never found out how much monero he had and for what it was used
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
February 26, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
I heard something about verge.. u can use/switch into privacy mode or not... but there are a lip bit rumors/chaos about dev and team
Activity: 70
February 26, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
You should look into DeepOnion! It's really undervalued right now, just like many other coins. But I would definitely recommend you give it a look! Great working product already. Awesome team and community as well!
Activity: 89
February 26, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
You should consider DeepOnion. It is a TOR integrated privacy coin that is way under the radar and sure to increase in price if the BTC market ever regains it's bullish trend.
Activity: 504
February 26, 2018, 10:51:59 AM
they say he's monero, but everyone knows he's been followed.
but I don't know if there's a better alternative
Activity: 134
February 26, 2018, 10:51:28 AM
Coin that is privacy is the privacy coin. I think it is bitcoin if we talk about privacy. Btc wouldn't ask anything to one person diaries or curriculum vetai. Btc is anonymously from the beginning until now.
Activity: 224
February 26, 2018, 10:49:05 AM
Monero is a good investment, because Monero is a token for Dark Web transactions, and it's very anonymous.
I think the source of your money may not be very formal. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: