Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most profitable cryptocurrency to invest at the end of 2021. - page 2. (Read 207 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Cryptocurrency has a fairly large volatility on the market. When prices rise, investors are interested in Crypto products and if the market falls, they suffer big losses.
However, there are certain strategies used by experienced investors to make money with cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency trade is the fastest method to make money, but there are many volatility that make it very risky.
on situation probably not good to invest while market still making correction because it can cause losses afterwards even before this year end as there's no positive sign that market may bounce again so it's quite skeptical.. I will agree in trading through scalping because indeed there still some alts that making hypes despite of the situation but it will be a good idea only unless if you're knowledgeable how it really works.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency has a fairly large volatility on the market. When prices rise, investors are interested in Crypto products and if the market falls, they suffer big losses.
However, there are certain strategies used by experienced investors to make money with cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency trade is the fastest method to make money, but there are many volatility that make it very risky.
Investors who are very experienced in cryptocurrencies will always be more relaxed when working on their trading, and they will never panic about anything as long as they are on the right track.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
...However, there are certain strategies used by experienced investors to make money with cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency trade is the fastest method to make money, but there are many volatility that make it very risky.

Investing in cryptocurrency in any case involves the risk of losing money. But you can reduce these risks by investing in top coins. But there is another opinion that is associated with the purchase of new coins, which is more risky, but at the same time more profitable. So in any case, I would allocate part of the deposit to buy new coins, preferably at an earlier stage of sale.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Memecoin still. As useless as they are you wouldn't expect a value but throwing $100 to it for fun becomes profitable in the end. Early Shib investors are the luckiest.

Lately, I invested on memecoin $hosky while at the very early stage, I got billions of it for 0.5ADA  then its worth more than 50 ADA today. Thats still big profit. Being early pays.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: