Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most reliable Multicoin wallet? - page 2. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
November 23, 2017, 01:02:54 PM
Hi,

I am confused! When I find a multicoin wallet, I see lots of bad scam reviews about them (such as Coinomi or Coinpayments).

What is the best & reliable multicoin wallet today which support at least first 30 top ranked coin?

I am using the jaxx and myetherwallet. Instead of coinomi and coinpayments you can try these wallets because simple and user friendly. It is available in multiple platforms like windows, mac and android.
I am saving some ethereum and bitcoin also in the jaxx wallet so far it is so easy have the multiple digital currencies in the one wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
November 23, 2017, 12:27:51 PM
As far as supporting 30+ top cryptocurrencies is concerned, Coinomi is a good choice. The scam accusations has nothing to do with Coinomi. Their code is open source, some scammers took it and created malicious clones to scam people. They have been in service since 2014 and have a good rep. IMO Coinomi is one of the better multi-coin wallets. If security is your concern use hardware wallets or try Exodus wallet, supports 20 cryptos.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 12:02:07 PM
Hmm. IMO the best multicoin wallet for me at the moment is myetherwallet.com. It's ETH wallet and ERC20 token wallet. It's very secure and easy to use but you can't store your BTC in here. But there are some fake website MEW website so you should be careful when you want to log in your MEW wallet, take a look at the website address before you fill your private key in.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 10:48:32 AM
Hi,

I am confused! When I find a multicoin wallet, I see lots of bad scam reviews about them (such as Coinomi or Coinpayments).

What is the best & reliable multicoin wallet today which support at least first 30 top ranked coin?
Pages:
Jump to: