Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most significant trading sacrifice you believe you have made? - page 5. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
I would like to point out the one important phase that every full time trader is going through which is turning into anti social, because the nature of job is just sit and do analysis and make your money it also applies to all kinds of full time trades but it's more visible in cryptocurrency because personally my lifestyle changed but not to any extreme still I can feel the difference which I will say definitely a sacrifice. Because more we become anti social then there 8s high chance of getting stress, anxiety and others so if someone doing it as full time job then never forget to take an off day.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
Not a daytrade, but a mid-long term one. Noticed how Axie Infinity(that NFT game that got overhyped) was skyrocketing in terms of playerbase by a crap ton while it wasn't reflecting on the token price(AXS, not SLP). Went in with like 90% of my total crypto portfolio. Earned a good amount of money, to say the least.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
If you have been full-time into trading for one to three years, what has been the greatest sacrifice you've made to become a successful trader? And did it pay off?

What more sacrifice is ot required of me than giving the best of my abilities to the trades i made, which is my number one priority and security, spend the night althrough on the weekly candles speculating, busy with my charts and always on the screen of my computer system, isn't this all a sacrifice enough to ensure am having the best of experience in trading, the profits i also gain or realized through this are good enough to serve as results i can say really paid off for me in trading bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 749
If you have been full-time into trading for one to three years, what has been the greatest sacrifice you've made to become a successful trader? And did it pay off?

I haven't been a full time trader for three years but for the short time I was fully into trading I did some things to increase my capital. I started small so I compounded by profits so I can put those profits back into my trades. Having to sacrifice this profits made my capital to increase and gives me more opportunities to make better profits which helped me to stop trading full time.

Some newbies that starts trading make the mistakes of spending their profits on unnecessary things since when individual make money immediately they begin spending more, they might decide to live a more expensive life so it looks like they have made it to their friends.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
I have no sacrifice to make than to reduce the time I am using to trade, to reduce the leverage that I am using and to be very patient and discipline myself.

Someone I know who a seven-figure trader is now made the sacrifice of moving into a shared apartment with a friend just to save money.
Save money for what? If he is a good trader, he will not do that, he can even prefer to rent a better apartment if trading is profitable for him.

Another person, who had previously started a logistics company, sold off his trucks and used the money for trading.
Are you serious? That is bad. Trading is not very easy like some people think it is. Some people will even be gambling with it and think they are trading and later lose.

If you want to trade, do not let it disturb your work. Do not sell your belongings because of trading too. Trading is risky.
Activity: 994
Merit: 367

Someone I know who a seven-figure trader is now made the sacrifice of moving into a shared apartment with a friend just to save money. Another person, who had previously started a logistics company, sold off his trucks and used the money for trading. Another person had to pay to be mentored. He did this because the mentor said people do not appreciate free things, and if he were not making the sacrifice of paying out of pocket, he probably would not be serious and would take it for granted. These people cited in here went on to become successful traders. It paid off.
Pages:
Jump to: