Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most speculative altcoin that might be gain high ROI in case of all - page 2. (Read 250 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
I personally believe eidoo is a good project, they should have a credit card very soon, a low marketcup and they are listed on binance. There are also other important future developments on the project

Trade volume to market cap ratio isn't looking strong on Eidoo at all.

Ideally it should be more volume than the market cap, or at least a ratio of more than 20%.

Eidoo is looking like around 6% right now, which means it has poor liquidity because nobody wants it.
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
I have most successful profit experience with wazirx coin has been launched under binance China recently, and it has given more than x5 returns within a month and we can expect more in future. because wazirx is most successful crypto exchange in India and other part of world also.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
I have never been a fan of pump and dump type of coins that may peak and then burst instantly rather i like to invest in serious projects only with relatively decent market cap, for example Cardano is a great pick for me not only because it is a great new project but it is also trading on long term support price and i am very confident that if momentum continues it can easily provide 10x plus gains within an year what else you can ask for.
Those on the top list has already had a name and known to everyone, and obviously a coin/s to look first before seeing down.
It sometimes we also have to look those coins that being push during 2017 Bullrun for it may have their chances also to bring back its trend just like Verge which I invested before. But I'd never expected that this coin will work that so easy and all been relying on (some) investors to put their money as well.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Zen and VeChain in my option.
Zen has already moved greatly since just end of last year time frame. As well most are hodling zen and not selling due to the low amount of available coins

Both have great tech behind them.

crypto will go up?

Will be happy to hear your opinions and advices.

thanks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I personally believe eidoo is a good project, they should have a credit card very soon, a low marketcup and they are listed on binance. There are also other important future developments on the project
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Obviously we have seen BSV getting a massive month beginning end of 2019, because of CSW.

However, just like most of the altcoin which is being used for pump-and-dump scheme, sooner or later it will go down hard.

@DarkDays - thanks for listing Suterusu, never heard of it, but it looks very promising as you describe, specially it is a privacy coin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I have never been a fan of pump and dump type of coins that may peak and then burst instantly rather i like to invest in serious projects only with relatively decent market cap, for example Cardano is a great pick for me not only because it is a great new project but it is also trading on long term support price and i am very confident that if momentum continues it can easily provide 10x plus gains within an year what else you can ask for.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Personally,

I like the look of Suterusu. It's got an extremely low market cap (around $1 million), but it's developing a new privacy solution that can be addended to pre-existing blockchains.

They just signed an agreement with IOST to develop a privacy-sidechain for the mainnet, and are currently locking down partnerships with some other big names.

Basically, the project uses a new type of zk-SNARK which doesn't require the bullshit ceremony (and no toxic waste) that other similar projects produced.

This makes it safer (trustless) and overall less energy-intensive.

I've got a small bag just incase it explodes.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
crypto will go up?

Will be happy to hear your opinions and advices.

thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: