Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the new trend? - page 4. (Read 3623 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
September 02, 2019, 12:41:32 PM
I don't think there are currently many crypto projects that do Initial Public Offering (IPO), very rarely, but IPOs may be able to replace IEO and ICO which are currently experiencing turmoil in its development, I think IPOs can be a new solution in crypto, but according to I IPO does not require many investors, because, IPO is usually done by well-known companies that have enough budget, the purpose is only to promote their tokens/coins in the market, and that is very different from ICO or IEO.

If the project go for IPO, then it will be more like regular stock market stuff which have many standards and regulations in place. I don't think this would be the preferred option for crypto projects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
September 02, 2019, 12:38:48 PM
I think that IEOs would still stay in trend, because people need profitable projects. What else is needed if you can only hold some exchange tokens and with some luck, you will get a guaranteed opportunity to multiply your funds.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
September 02, 2019, 12:06:57 PM
I do not think we should keep chasing shorterm trends rather i will suggest the simplest strategy that is to research and find some of the best coins and keep accumulating them untill they are cheap and then just wait for the market to boom and that is the time to take profit as your liking.
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 11
September 02, 2019, 11:55:01 AM
One of the biggest trends is staking.

Check out this article: https://medium.com/@Melt_Dem/reflections-from-the-inaugural-staking-summit-145a5b632018
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 02, 2019, 11:53:05 AM
I don't think there are currently many crypto projects that do Initial Public Offering (IPO), very rarely, but IPOs may be able to replace IEO and ICO which are currently experiencing turmoil in its development, I think IPOs can be a new solution in crypto, but according to I IPO does not require many investors, because, IPO is usually done by well-known companies that have enough budget, the purpose is only to promote their tokens/coins in the market, and that is very different from ICO or IEO.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
September 02, 2019, 10:36:56 AM
Hi there,
After the dead of "IEO Fomotion" on Binance, Huobi and OKEx, now is the time for us to find the new trend!! Lending in Binance is not the new trend, because the price of BNB and BTC is dump, so we dont choose that. IPO is the next one, I guess, because it's new and not really much project using it for raising money. And if one of the top 3 exchange - inclue Binance, Huobi and OKEx - run IPO, so that is our time to join that!
Pages:
Jump to: