Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the next biggest ICO? Can you guess it? - page 2. (Read 687 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
Just came across this new coin, 88Coin  heard about it a lot in Asia while I was there.  Check out the website

www.88coin.io

Considering investing in it, looks like it will sell fast. 

They are also on Waves, which is huge

It is hard to guess if an ICO will be a huge one or not. The thing to consider is its concept whether it will gather lots of investors or not. It is more of an educated guess, investing is risky so you befter read more things about it. I've also read about it and I can say that it is really interesting and might also invest on their ICO.
Activity: 336
What is it all about the project? I generally hear about it for the first time and I will find out about good projects soon
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Just came across this new coin, 88Coin  heard about it a lot in Asia while I was there.  Check out the website

www.88coin.io

Most definitely Protex. Pre-sale is live and ICO is in mid Nov.  Worth checking out. The project solves the massive issue of data security in an innovative way. Very solid whitepaper, team, and huge market. I invested in it and they have a low market cap. It's a legit project, super excited for it. Strong community is starting to build.
Protex
whitepaper
ANN
Activity: 448
Who care about the next big ico? Dou you really still trust ICos, they are most utility token, dont need to be traded in exchanges at all.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

www.88coin.io

I dont see any waves token that made any huge impact most of them has a small trading volumes and most of these waves token arent added on reputable exchange.

Also this 88coin have no any unique feature to boast.
Activity: 8
Ack! there are about two good icos with populous as a number 2 weak contender. According to model space the concentration of negatives owing to the FUD around VERI are making this a contrarian buy. remain to hold on VERI this one will triple

have fun.

clif
Activity: 126
People have started chasing ICOs only to flip their coins as soon as they can. This has resulted in the latest ICOs being traded below their token sale price very quickly, and i think this trend will continue unless the economic system of initial offerings change.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

www.88coin.io

No one will give you the right answer because real market has their own. But as trader/ investor we can analyze from many kind perspective and opinion, no one will stop that. Until know I don't have knowledge about 88Coin, so I can't say nothing. If you say that's the right one, check again with graphic chart using long time period to know how good their history price action. That it and have a nice day.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
ICOs are done. I left the scene for a while as the scam ICOs became overwhelming. Now I just look for existing projects to invest in.
Did you try to see about the snip icos project, it seems to be a good community for you. The snip already partnered with some good project just like adex.

Op seems try to advertise its coin in here. I know that but about the coin i never heard about that.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
ICOs are done. I left the scene for a while as the scam ICOs became overwhelming. Now I just look for existing projects to invest in.
copper member
Activity: 462

www.88coin.io

I think the biggest ico for this month is veryfy or simplivy,
they enter in hot ico this month and next month
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Can’t predict anything form the site itself and never heard of the ANN thread in the forum itself. The website is not that much professional as it could have been for an ICO project because that is the first place where people visit and look after the project. I’m sure they can do better than this. Plus no signature campaigns and or social campaigns for publication? This means there is not enough marketing for it and hence little user base and indirectly no investment.

This all from the looks, public info etc. So doubt it that it will happen.

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

www.88coin.io

I dont know mate. Doesn't seem to be unique and doesn't seem to be solving any issues.
Activity: 17

www.88coin.io

Pages:
Jump to: