Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the next communist industry? Go back go Climate change, or medical? - page 2. (Read 261 times)

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Just planning out my future in this new communist takeover of the world (Great Reset) and I was wondering what bullshit fallacy I should support to hide among believers. Will they go back to climate change or do they not even need to play that game since they won?

Are we stuck using the medical establishment as a means of abusing people? Should I act like I'm helping fight the virus or will they just drop that whole thing once they have all of their enemies in camps?

Do I just move forward to focus on the next phase of working to squash any individuality? Just focus on exalting communism itself since they will no longer need to hide behind these games and just come out already and just be bold about what they're actually doing?

What is next after the medical lies or will they take that to some new extreme once they have full control over your body? Maybe I jump forward to support gender transformation or just skip right ahead to castrating every male outright?

Any communists want to chime in on what their ideal future is now that your enemies are being silenced and you pretty much have free reign over destroying the world?
Pages:
Jump to: