Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the next trend for 2021? - page 8. (Read 1449 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 104
September 25, 2020, 05:14:56 AM
A non-fungible token (NFT), also known as a nifty, is a special type of cryptographic token which represents something unique; non-fungible tokens are thus not mutually interchangeable by their individual specification. This is in contrast to cryptocurrencies like Zcash, and many network or utility tokens that are fungible in nature.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-fungible_token

The entire concept has been detailed above. I'm just talking about my personal opinion.
NFT is cool and unique. They will be the future of the digitization of crypto assets. For example, we can digitize assets like pictures, real estate, and real-world assets onto the blockchain.
Another application is that games on blockchain use NFT to create products as unique as in-game items, they are unique, unique, and highly valuable. Now SAND has done real estate auctions in their game.

Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
September 25, 2020, 03:26:07 AM
I am not sure if NFT is gonna last long . Remember the crypto kitties and how it was big thing and suddenly went bust . I think this NFT maybe like that. I might be wrong though.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
September 25, 2020, 02:55:20 AM
NFT is good value for 1 month. But, be careful with fudder.
And my opinion, CNS and CNR will be next trend in 2021... i believed that.
If you want many information, you can go to the website "joincentric"
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 23, 2020, 11:39:09 AM
NFT? what's that? I don't have any guess but if that's not going to be another defi, uni, or any crowdfunding, there's still related to massive token creation. What if the government will be now part of it? there's an assurance from them if they'll start to involve themselves.
How about that? are you going to invest with it?
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Comprehensive management for project success
September 23, 2020, 11:32:48 AM
Hi, guys!

Do you have any idea what will be the next trend for 2021?

I guess NFT, but what is your opinion?

Let's discuss it!

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: