Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the one thing that keeps you going every day? - page 2. (Read 326 times)

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

The hope that one day the adoption and the prices going to get better keeps us going everyday. Its the hope that there will still be another bullrun after the halving that will save us from this covid19 mess. Its not too much to ask because it happens every time though. This is why bounty hunters keeps joining campaigns even when projects were not listed on exchanges and some are obviously a scam.

obviously right lots of scam bounty hunter got every time. It takes more patience to work which is painful for every hunter later on. But because of covid-19 many people are spending time in bounty anyway so i hope it will be a good time for everyon.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Hope for the future is one thing that keeps me going everyday. I wake with the mindset that i can always do better than i did the previous day to arrive at a desired end.
It is  my Family's future that keeps me going,Yeah Hoping is always there  but  we must  make  our own part to make  hope  reality.

and also  Prayers are  my weapon to make all things  comes  soon.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Here, this classification will bring TV arrangement big names design directly into your closet without confronting any problem. You can essentially discover Tv Series Jackets, worn on TV shows, in this classification and get the most appealing one for your up and coming social occasions or gatherings.
copper member
Activity: 45
You have a good mindset.

Can I say not just one but many things that pushes me to keep going everyday? Family, dreams, bills(LOL). Actually, if we wake up in the morning or at any time you wake everyday, it's already a blessing.

There are some people in the world that aren't even seeing the next day's sunshine.
Bills?? you are going to wear out soon, because the bills never stops...
copper member

The hope that one day the adoption and the prices going to get better keeps us going everyday. Its the hope that there will still be another bullrun after the halving that will save us from this covid19 mess. Its not too much to ask because it happens every time though. This is why bounty hunters keeps joining campaigns even when projects were not listed on exchanges and some are obviously a scam.

lol, you got me rolling with your comment. although all you have said is true, but what choice do bounty hunters have. I hope with the introduction of IEO, exchanges would supposedly have done all the ground work. One could only hope things get better
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You have a good mindset.

Can I say not just one but many things that pushes me to keep going everyday? Family, dreams, bills(LOL). Actually, if we wake up in the morning or at any time you wake everyday, it's already a blessing.

There are some people in the world that aren't even seeing the next day's sunshine.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

copper member
Hope for the future is one thing that keeps me going everyday. I wake with the mindset that i can always do better than i did the previous day to arrive at a desired end.
Pages:
Jump to: