Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the one thing you'd magically change in your life? - page 2. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
If you had a magic wand what is the one thing you'd magically change in your life?
If I had a wand in my hand, I would use it to make money for poor children, or a charity, so that people would live a happy life and everyone would be happy together.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
My height. Or age. Would be nice to be younger.
Activity: 12
i would turn my account here in bitcoin to become a legendary
Activity: 21
My first big foreign trip changed a lot. I learned a lot, met a lot of people and I realized life is much more than I thougt.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
If you had a magic wand what is the one thing you'd magically change in your life?

My luck, health and financial status. The would be magically helpful if it's changed and refashioned.
Activity: 7
I want to change , especially my family to be more harmonious and have enough economy
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
Be healthy again.
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
the College entrance examination.
Activity: 36
If I had something change magically in my life, I really, really, really hope it's something like my day changes to 26 hours instead of 24.  That way I can have 2 more hours a day to get thngs I need to get done done!    Grin
Activity: 92
I would create more free time. I can't manage to find spare time to do things I enjoy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I want to change my lifestyle by adding regular walk and exercise.
Activity: 334
Merit: 107
Easy peasy japanesey
Mнoгo мoжнo былo бы измeнить в этoй жизни, нo гдe yвepeннocть,чтo тa жизнь былa бы лyчшe?

we wish to have best life why not be optimist not pesimist man
Activity: 225
Merit: 101
Presale is live!
Mнoгo мoжнo былo бы измeнить в этoй жизни, нo гдe yвepeннocть,чтo тa жизнь былa бы лyчшe?
Activity: 334
Merit: 107
Easy peasy japanesey
Pages:
Jump to: