Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the possibility that US will join the war between Russia and Ukraine? - page 2. (Read 163 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
They won't get involved until some US troops start dying.
Well, no US troops can die if they aren't deployed in Ukraine  Wink

The attack on any NATO member nation is what I think will trigger US to get involved directly, and Putin knows that.

That's what I meant. US jets are flying along the Polish border. It's enough if one Russian missile loses coordinates and goes for them, pretty much like when they shot down that Malaysian flight.
Such attacks are already taking place. I've read that Russian missiles hit 3 transport ships on the Black Sea (One yesterday and 2 today). https://splash247.com/two-more-ships-hit-in-the-black-sea/
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
They won't get involved until some US troops start dying.
Well, no US troops can die if they aren't deployed in Ukraine  Wink

The attack on any NATO member nation is what I think will trigger US to get involved directly, and Putin knows that.

IMO Biden doesn't want to get involved because he wants Russia to do the same in case of a US-China conflict. I hope you remember when there were US carriers going towards China last year and we all know that China wants to take over Taiwan and they showed it once again by saying that Russian move into Ukraine was not an attack. They want to do the same with Taiwan in the near future and this could trigger a move from the US. Biden talked with Putin before the attack on Ukraine and Putin begun to be even more aggressive towards Zelensky after talking with Biden, which suggests they struck some kind of deal.
It's also more to do with their recent change in policies in the Biden administration, like withdrawing troops from Afghanistan. Now, sending troops back to fight in a Ukraine war in less than a year would be ironic.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
I think US made it clear that they won't be directly involved in the war between Russia and Ukraine.

They won't get involved until some US troops start dying. Then they'll have to make a decision to either withdraw completely, or move more troops into Europe.
IMO Biden doesn't want to get involved because he wants Russia to do the same in case of a US-China conflict. I hope you remember when there were US carriers going towards China last year and we all know that China wants to take over Taiwan and they showed it once again by saying that Russian move into Ukraine was not an attack. They want to do the same with Taiwan in the near future and this could trigger a move from the US. Biden talked with Putin before the attack on Ukraine and Putin begun to be even more aggressive towards Zelensky after talking with Biden, which suggests they struck some kind of deal.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
I think US made it clear that they won't be directly involved in the war between Russia and Ukraine. At least that what I saw in the news. They will try to support Ukraine via arms, funds, Aid and slapping sanction to Russia.

The only way they may get involved in the direct war is when big-headed Putin tries to attack on of the neighboring NATO countries. In fact, they have already ordered deployment of 7,000 troops to  Germany
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
Yesterday the American president made speech and announcing sanctions against Russia for starting a war on Ukraine. He made a statement of sending troops to guide and protect NATO nations around those boundaries incase of attacks by Russia. By the way I researched and see NATO are 30 members and Ukraine is not part of the group.

Now my question is is there the possibility of US to go into this war? Because they have been vocal and showing much solidarity for Ukraine, sending troops around Europe to protect the neighbouring region without deliberation with the NATO member states can be a sign of support. What do you think ?
Pages:
Jump to: