Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the purpose of your life in this world? - page 2. (Read 180 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Follow your enthusiasm and be virtuous. That's my main purpose.
Activity: 57
The purpose of my life is to fulfill God purpose what God send me to do in this world, to succeed, to make it in life.
Activity: 61
I think the very purpose of my life as what our God always says to us is that we help those people who are in need. Aside from finding things that make you happy, we must find ways on how we can share happiness with others too. By sharing our blessings, we can make our life meaningful as what God wants us to be.
Activity: 29
yes, under any circumstances we must keep in mind that we are obliged to do good and make our people happy.
Bhe
Activity: 380
The purpose of my life in this world is bring happiness in my family and to all the people that i cared and loved..and
Be good examples or good model to others..sharing my blessings or contribute good deeds...hope i could bring smile to their faces..
To be my true self and live up to what I believe in. When I was at high school, I used to question the meaning of human race in the universe. Now that I do not cling to that question but live for my self.
Yes, but I advise you not to live your own way, in this life we are surrounded by rules, be it religious, state and other rules, and you must obey the rules.
Activity: 17
To be my true self and live up to what I believe in. When I was at high school, I used to question the meaning of human race in the universe. Now that I do not cling to that question but live for my self.
Activity: 5
What is the purpose of your life in this world?

To survive & provide for my family.
Yes, I like your answer. the purpose of our life in the world is only one that is gathering good deeds as much, but we also not only dissolved in the matter of afterlife, kitu also must take care of our life in the world, like family and so on.
Activity: 140

For me as a human try to multiply as what the bible says. But as person I will strive hard to provide my family the best life I could give to them and help other people.
Pages:
Jump to: