Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the reason Behind The Kucoin Exchange Fall? - page 2. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think the reason for the fall on the Kucoin exchange is that someone started a rumor that the Kucoin exchange is a scam. Not once saw this false information. So all the Altcoins are falling ...
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
We all have our own opinions about exchanges security but I don’t think kucoin has better security than binance. And for your question, i think this is just the effect of the bitcoin market going down, a lot of people lose interest in exchange.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
I don't have any proper idea why kucoin exchange is falling but i personally left kucoin because they have no stop limit option.
Binance also have a best android app that gives you a much better interface than any other app. I am not sure if others have same reason to left kucoin but if they upgrade to these facilities, users might return
copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I still use Kucoin cause some of the tokens i'm interested in are only listed on Kucoin.
Also curious about why you think Kucoin has better security than Binance?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Not only me, Many people thought Kucoin will be the next Binance Exchanger. Kucoin User Interface is like almost Binance, Maybe they inspired from The Binance exchange but that was cool also. Kucoin has stronger security than Binance. A few Months ago, Kucoin rank was in 12 in coinmarketcap by daily trading volume. Then what happened? People are not talking about this exchanger, I have seen Exchange related Threads but maximum people ignore this exchange, at this moment, Kucoin rank is 56!! Even Yobit, Exrates Types exchanger is in a better position than Kucoin! Do You know what is the reason behind this fall?

The only reason I can think of is that maybe they're really manipulating and faking trade volumes that's why the it went as high as 12 as you said. Or other's doesn't get a feel of their UI or have issues.

But again, investors are smarter nowadays, if they smell fishy is going on, they go out and went on another platform. But the price of their token is going strong though, just a shade above $1, just saying.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
Not only me, Many people thought Kucoin will be the next Binance Exchanger. Kucoin User Interface is like almost Binance, Maybe they inspired from The Binance exchange but that was cool also. Kucoin has stronger security than Binance. A few Months ago, Kucoin rank was in 12 in coinmarketcap by daily trading volume. Then what happened? People are not talking about this exchanger, I have seen Exchange related Threads but maximum people ignore this exchange, at this moment, Kucoin rank is 56!! Even Yobit, Exrates Types exchanger is in a better position than Kucoin! Do You know what is the reason behind this fall?
Kucoin is good exchange.. maybe because some users is not allowed in there platform thats why its fall
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

For me the situation of  market dumps why kucoin is fall now,actualy not only kucoin exchange would feel on these falling now,even same exchange would feel the same way,maybe in the side of kucoin exchange they would not easily recover there fall,but believing thats this scenario would relieve soon and kucoin would pass through this kind of difficulties into there investment exchanges,when market going back to its normal procedure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I always use exchange that has full feature include stop limit, and currently Kucoin does not have this feature.  Kucoin can be become top 10 exchange if they increase the feature and make new product to attrack new trader. Kucoin still have potential to be bigger exchange because they has good customer support.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Mind explaining why you think that Kucoin has better security than Binance? I find that hard to believe and it's impossible from our side to see how secure or not secure an exchange is behind the scenes.

In terms of user focused security, most exchanges handle similar measures where 2FA is the most important aspect of it. From here it's solely up to you to not mess up, and not the exchange itself.

Kucoin has always been a shitcoin exchange, where the most important aspect of their existence has been generating fake volumes. These exchanges are a disgrace to this industry and they deserve to vanish.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
Pages:
Jump to: