Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the relationship between Altcoins and bitcoin ? - page 5. (Read 557 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is an altcoin but all altcoin is not bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and altcoins are also also cryptocurrency. But there are differences in their price.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the king, so it plays a huge role. But everyone wants to bite a piece of cake, so so many altcoins Undecided
Activity: 280
There is a close relationship between the altcoin and bitcoin. Bitcoin being the king crypto has a huge influence in the market for which when the price of bitcoin fluctuates same is seen in other altcoins too. When the price of bitcoin decreases the price of other alcoins also found to decrease. Same happens in case of increment too. So we should be more careful about bitcoin to develop the whole crypto market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Yeah i thought of this also and i never thought that someone will ask and put it to writings in a thread. I am here also to find out the best answer that could a member share his/her idea on the relationship between bitcoin and altcoin. There should be someone that is experience able to know about this. I will be keeping an on this thread as this will be informational and i could be able to learn on this thread.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin being a influential crypto has huge infuence in the market. This ia the most popular crypto it infuences the price of other altcoins very much. The increment or decrement os bitcoin is found to have an effect on them.
Activity: 104
The relationship with the altcoin and bitcoin is that altcoin is the alternative coin other than bitcoin in cryptocurrency which bitcoin is the first decentralized crytocurrency and the most popular coin. When bitcoin was popular, many altcoins where made like ETH, DASH, RIPPLE, LITECOIN, etc. I think there are no common denominator between the two because there are not proportional nor inversely related to each other. When bitcoin increase does not mean other altcoin also increase or decrease or vise versa. They depend on the investments of people in the coin they choose.
Activity: 111
In my opinion, bitcoin and altcoin have correlations and mutual support to maintain equilibrium in the crypto ecosystem. In most cases, when Bitcoin prices rise, prices will fluctuate with regard to Altcoin and this can lead to a decline in the value of many Altcoin. Or vice versa. But altcoin and bitcoin are all about diversity, richness, maintaining and extending the user base in crypto.
Activity: 294
In my opinion I think that alt coins price always changes when bitcoins price got changed. Because when bitcoin price goes up alt coin also goes up and when it is down alt coin price also goes down. Altcoin depends on bitcoin all the time.
Activity: 168
Between bitcoin and altcoin are interrelated. Bitcoin is still the dominant digital currency so far and there is hardly anything so that we can believe there will be a change in the future and altcoin is set. It is designed to support and complement Bitcoin's missing features. They have a close relationship with each other as we know it
Activity: 266
Well, the most common trend is that when the price of Bitcoin falls, the price of other altcoin also start falling. This is recently been seen in the market right now. We all know it as bear trend.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
When bitcoin is dropping slightly altcoins move up but a major bitcoin dump means a drop also on altcoins. This is normal because bitcoin sometimes is generally referred to as crypto itself.
Activity: 280
Well, visibly you can notice if you observe carefully that when the price of Bitcoin starts falling, the price of other coins fall too. Right now, this is the current scenario of the market. Most commonly, it is known as the bear trend.
Activity: 105
I noticed that earlier, when bitcoin was growing, all altcoins were falling in price, and now when it falls, all altcoins are falling, but when It grows, the coins from the TOP-10 grow with it, and the rest fall! What changed? Why?
Activity: 86
Altcoin is a collective name for other digital currencies than Bitcoin. Imitation Bitcoin Type, Litecoin, Dog Coin. The platform types Ripple, Nxt, Bts, early ETh, Etc, Lisk, and waves can all be called platform assets. Also includes other various types.
Activity: 224
I think that bitcoin and altcoin are closely linked and mutually supportive in the crypto market. Both are contributing, promoting and contributing to the overall development of the blockchain industry. That is seen as a mutual conversion in terms of resonance and reaction from the volatility of the market. Thus, the market value is added and shared among the coins in a more balanced way.
Activity: 266
Generally, the price of bitcoin goes down very fast and goes up even faster. Whereas altcoin takes time to react to the situation and fluctuate slowly. But, bitcoin has much more experience than altcoin and it is more advancd than altcoins. So, investing on bitcoin would be a good decision I must say. Shocked
Activity: 252
Altcoin and bitcoin both are the decentralised currencies where bitcoin is more popular among people. They both have fluctuating tendancy and a good amount of money can be made from both of them. Shocked Shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
The main currency in cryptocurrency markets is Bitcoin. Alts tend to fund Bitcoin runs and Bitcoin tends to fund alt runs. Given this relationship, Bitcoin price movements effect altcoin prices. But the result is unpredictable. Certainly there are some common relations between them. So what are the common trends that occur to altcoins when bitcoin price changes ?

Depends on the overall volatility within BTC, if BTC goes steady alts usually outperform Bitcoin, but if Bitcoin goes on a rampage crushing the price everytime then alts start slumping as people want to ride the Bitcoin wave.
Right now, if you're looking for more volatility alts would be the place to be as opposed to BTC.

If BTC tanks however alts usually go down with it and depending on how hard BTC tanks alts can tank a lot harder. I think the relation should be viewed in terms of volatility for now.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
The main relationship of Bitcoin and altcoin is Blockchain technology because all the investors are buying Bitcoin then only they are all exchange to some other altcoins so Bitcoin fund is depends on Altcoins and Altcoins fund is depends on Bitcoin. But most of the altcoins are follow the Bitcoin way so Bitcoin is lead the altcoins growth.
Activity: 294
the main relationship between Altcoins and bitcoin i believe is their price backing, one push another in matter of price, of bitcoin goes down it pulls others, as Altcoins gives push to bitcoins also. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: