Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the risk of holding Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 19120 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 12:39:59 PM
As I said in the title. I was interested in putting my money into Bitcoin because of the ever-increasing price.
But I want to know what the biggest risk is to hold Bitcoin?

The risk in the market of crypto currency is always present. With crypto currency you can get rich and lose everything. And you must understand these risks. In the future, it seems to me that the market will become less volatile and the risks will decrease accordingly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
March 13, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
Risk You can lose all your Bitcoin, if you do not know the unexpected Bitcoin will suddenly be lost, if you do not hold for long periods, if you think you have enough profits, you can turn it into cash.

I don’t think so there is any risk in holding bitcoin. Just you have to do is you have to keep in touch too the market.Bitcoin keeps on increasing in value and I have seen many people becoming rich in short time just by holding bitcoin. We should not listen to those who are against holding bitcoin for long time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
The risk to lose everything as well as get big Kush! All around us have the risks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 13, 2018, 09:38:22 AM
Bitcoin is volatile, the surprising way how it pumps may also happen the same way in dumping. Bitcoin value changes from time to time, it actually rises to $6000 dollar by now. Personally I still put my trust with bitcoin even knowing the risk. Bitcoin have been tested for more years and still expecting to rise. Seeing the current demand, we could expect greater value in the next months.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 09:10:15 AM
I think that the price of bitcoin will not fall below 3700, if you were able to buy it at this price then closer to the end of the year you can earn well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:37:14 AM
As I said in the title. I was interested in putting my money into Bitcoin because of the ever-increasing price.

Holding of btc for a long time is not applicable without doing a monitoring.  It is advisable to do some checking everyday.  We never know when the price will increase or decrease,  so it is better to check the investment to limit the loss of investments.
Activity: 72
March 12, 2018, 02:45:27 AM
Risk You can lose all your Bitcoin, if you do not know the unexpected Bitcoin will suddenly be lost, if you do not hold for long periods, if you think you have enough profits, you can turn it into cash.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 12, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
I think if we talk about hoarding or holding Bitcoin there must be a positive and negative impact, all this is the opinion of Bitcoin users. If we hold Bitcoin or hoard it it takes extra patience but if we want to get a little benefit from our main trading course. should play fast buying and selling
I think there is no  risk on holding bitcoin if we have a patience, because even if the price of bitcoin Will drop down, it will really rise again in the near future so then if we have patience and we can really hold bitcoin in a long term we can really gain a huge amount of profit. But if we don't have enoughf patience and we do panic selling that was the time that maybe we can loss a huge amount.
I strongly agree on that the bitcoin is not risky. Because it is only an instrument so then if we used bitcoin through risky type of gaining maybe it will be risky, but if we don't make a risky action bitcoin will never been risky, in short everything in bitcoin may depend on us. We can gain on doing such profitable action in bitcoin, but we can also loss a huge amount on it if we don't make any prudent decision regarding on this feild.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 12, 2018, 02:23:35 AM
I think the risk that you are talking about holding bitcoin is the volatility of the bitcoin. The reason why holding bitcoin became risky is because the price of the bitcoin is always changing. You don't know if the value will go up or go down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 12:36:17 AM
I think if we talk about hoarding or holding Bitcoin there must be a positive and negative impact, all this is the opinion of Bitcoin users. If we hold Bitcoin or hoard it it takes extra patience but if we want to get a little benefit from our main trading course. should play fast buying and selling
I think there is no  risk on holding bitcoin if we have a patience, because even if the price of bitcoin Will drop down, it will really rise again in the near future so then if we have patience and we can really hold bitcoin in a long term we can really gain a huge amount of profit. But if we don't have enoughf patience and we do panic selling that was the time that maybe we can loss a huge amount.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 12:28:43 AM
I think the price of digital currency (cryptocurrency) is really volatile, unpredictable, can rise drastically or go down drastically, it could be today buy bitcoin at a price of 20000 usd the next day the asset value to 15000 usd only, if we immediately sell the asset it will incur losses, then we can do is to "hold" / hold the asset until the price rises again. However, what if the value of the assets that 'plumm' is hard to rise back to the desired price ?. As a trader we have to determine how long we have to hold the coin that has plummeted earlier, if in the time that we specify the coin does not go up, then forced Cut Loss (CL) to be an option and we get a material loss.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 10:17:00 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

The biggest risk is when you buy bitcoin at a very high price say $ 20,000 / bitcoin and then you hold bitcoin for five years certainly your bitcoin price has increased by 300% or 400%. But when you plan to convert it to fiat, all of a sudden your bitcoin just disappears as it is attacked by a hacker.
there are several main issue about holding bitcoin.but the most famous reason is about bitcoin volatilty price .it could be very volatile when some negative issu coming.and another reason is about wallet security.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
March 11, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

If you want to change you're money into bitcoin.then go.the Risk of doing that is maybe you will lose some of you're capital.because, bitcoin price is not stable.it goes down so fast and up.so we need to be patient's if you're capital is going down instead of going higher amount.

Stable is not belong to cryptocurreny include bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the best crypto but as its main characteristic, it does not have stable price.
Bitcoin can be profitable investment but also the highest risk is losing all of the money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 09:41:25 PM
As long as your country the government make regulations and doesn’t have any issue with using bitcoin. You have good security and a strong password that prevent you from hacking, and you don’t use one wallet you got nothing to worry! The risk part of all is when the market crashes and the value of bitcoins go down, and even the money you invest. But don’t worry about it it will not going to happen because bitcoin is continuously growing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
March 11, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

The biggest risk is when you buy bitcoin at a very high price say $ 20,000 / bitcoin and then you hold bitcoin for five years certainly your bitcoin price has increased by 300% or 400%. But when you plan to convert it to fiat, all of a sudden your bitcoin just disappears as it is attacked by a hacker.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 11, 2018, 03:38:43 PM
The risk of holding bitcoin is you may get correction in price after the rise say like 20% max apart from that here is no risk at all. Schedule your buying and you should be fine. Bitcoin is still the best currency that ever was!
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

Risk? what kind of risk? if wanna say money loss then i would like to say not only bitcoin but also you may lose your money in each business and coins. i think the main risk is the hack ! you need to safe your all funds.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
March 11, 2018, 02:32:08 PM
Bitcoin is a high-voltility instrument. Moreover, all crypto currency is a tool with high volatility. As a result, high volatility means high risk. Therefore, if you are looking for low-risk instruments, it is better to pass by crypts in general and bitcoins in particula
Activity: 112
March 11, 2018, 01:22:11 PM
Investments in bitcoin carry a huge risk, because the prices are too volatile. Most investors are suspicious about an investment vehicle about Bitcoin simply because there is nothing for them to analyze. Although the price of currency currencies can be measured using the instability indication index or CBOE volatility index (VIX), Bitcoin and other cryptos are not yet generally accepted indicators because they are still at their new level.
But we know that Bitcoin is highly volatile in size rather than 10 times the value, in contrast to currency currencies in relatively short periods.
Pages:
Jump to: