Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the solution ? - page 2. (Read 3013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2014, 10:10:36 PM
No one can say price in future, there are educated guesses but nothing is for sure in the world of bitcoin.

What site did you buy cloud mining?
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
October 13, 2014, 07:17:48 PM
I am from an investment management firm. We invested a part of client's money into Bitcoin Mining. As most of u already know that investment firms deal with large chunk of money, we had to go for cloud mining to cope up with the huge inflow. There was no big problem as we run our own solar powered cloud mining setup. Things were fine as long as Bitcoin was floating above 500 USD. But, in the last quarter (July-September), bitcoin price slump against USD has affected our operating profit. In this quarter we had to payback customers from the earning of previous quarter as we were expecting a price rise in this quarter (October-December). 500 USD is ok for us and anything beyond only makes profit. But, we are a bit worried, as price is not showing much of an upward movement. So, I have 3 Qs to the community...

1. Do you think we should liquidate the current investment in cloud mining and go for other investment opportunities ?

2. Do you think price will cross 500 USD by March 31, 2015 ?

3. If point 2 is NO, is there any other option to keep our cloud mining operation up and running ?

Well I will bite on this question.  

1) How much are you on the hook for % wise  ie  does your cloud section = more or less then 20% of your holdings
2) Yes    But my thoughts are not the reality we live in and many times I do not match this reality with those thoughts.
3) There are options to keep your cloud running, but a lot depends on how much you have in hashpower and your exact power costs. Along with how much you have in other areas of investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
October 13, 2014, 06:39:36 PM
You sure have terrible grammar for an investment manager. Therefore I don't believe anything in your post.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 13, 2014, 03:38:49 PM
I think that you need to be a bit more patient, not freak out and wait. I think that the best will surely happen to you don't worry. Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 110
October 13, 2014, 03:23:43 PM
You should divest everything and invest in a bitcoin dice site.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
October 13, 2014, 01:33:43 PM
I am from an investment management firm. We invested a part of client's money into Bitcoin Mining. As most of u already know that investment firms deal with large chunk of money, we had to go for cloud mining to cope up with the huge inflow. There was no big problem as we run our own solar powered cloud mining setup. Things were fine as long as Bitcoin was floating above 500 USD. But, in the last quarter (July-September), bitcoin price slump against USD has affected our operating profit. In this quarter we had to payback customers from the earning of previous quarter as we were expecting a price rise in this quarter (October-December). 500 USD is ok for us and anything beyond only makes profit. But, we are a bit worried, as price is not showing much of an upward movement. So, I have 3 Qs to the community...

1. Do you think we should liquidate the current investment in cloud mining and go for other investment opportunities ?

2. Do you think price will cross 500 USD by March 31, 2015 ?

3. If point 2 is NO, is there any other option to keep our cloud mining operation up and running ?
Pages:
Jump to: