Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the state of ETH now in terms of scalability? - page 2. (Read 353 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
as far as I know, the team of the ETH is working very hard on this issue and I am sure that soon we will see the news that the problem of scalability is solved
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
I think ethereum 2.0 is just bullshit. if it's true that it will be launched they should have done that for a long time. but in reality it is only a promise that doesn't know when it will be realized. the only thing right here is the price of ethereum has no hope of going up.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
EOS is one of Ethereum's current competitors, Ethereum has many disadvantages when compared to EOS from Consesus Mechanism, Transactions Per Second, Transaction Fees.

And then Vitalik Buterin answers all issues with Ethereum 2.0 combining these key projects:

- Proof-of-stake (Beacon Chain, Casper FFG)
- Sharding
- eWASM

If EOS can achieve instant, free and millions of EOS transactions per second, it will be very difficult for Ethereum to match that level of performance. However, if Ethereum can implement ‘Proof of Stake’, ‘Sharding’ and ‘Plasma’ successfully, I think it will be tough for Ethereum alternatives to pass Ethereum.

I think we need a year to determine who will be superior, i hope Ethereum 2.0 can provide a new life for Ethereum.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
I haven't been following the eth news but heard some negative stories about its scalability problem and there are better coins i.e. EOS. Is it true? There has been also talk about POS type verification which apparently not happening yet. Difficulty has dropped substantially looking at difficulty graph at bitinfocharts. Any news worth hearing in regards to technical development and progress? Thanks.,

I see ethereum still not stable. and my advice if you want to buy it better, wait until the price is really cheap. buying now is very risky because some experts say that if the price of bitcoin falls again then all altcoins will fall even worse than this.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
This issue is in the first place for the development team. They are already preparing an update on the network and the team began to implement their ideas that pony postponed for the future. With such a strong development team, Ethereum definitely has a future !
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
In January 2019 will be a new major update was appointed in which the team promises to increase the transaction speed to 1000. This will be very powerful update.
Activity: 714
eth only experiences price declines, will never die, it's just that price reductions are enough to make all the holders want to sell them to buy more better altcoins like eos, but that is no guarantee of a good investment in the future, I still believe eth will improve
Ethereum will never die. I think the price decline does not occur in eth only but for all altcoins that experience it. I also believe, just like you. Ethereum can still be trusted for the future. Eos is also not the right choice for investment at this time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
now ethereum is still not stable. because until now eth still has the possibility to fall deeper. regardless of whether the POS is correct or not, currently ethereum prices are difficult to get back up.
Activity: 294
eth only experiences price declines, will never die, it's just that price reductions are enough to make all the holders want to sell them to buy more better altcoins like eos, but that is no guarantee of a good investment in the future, I still believe eth will improve
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
it has been over 2 years that ethereum developers keep promising to solve the scaling problem while failing to do so because they know that it is not something that they can solve. the design itself is broken and ethereum is fundamentally flawed and that means it cannot be fixed.
so far what the developers and everyone else has been interested in has been profit and they achieved that by pump and dumping so nobody cares about it anymore.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Ethereum 2.0 is on the way and it is renamed to  "Serenity". Vitalik presented on the conference in Prague
the upcoming development upgrades and it seems the scalability issue will be solved as they are expecting
x1000 higher scalability. One of the expected features is the pure POS consensus as well.

That's exactly what ether as a coin dies, and new forks are being developed, where they solve the problem of scalability. Vitalik goes in the wrong direction, this is the path to nowhere.
Activity: 394
Ethereum 2.0 is on the way and it is renamed to  "Serenity". Vitalik presented on the conference in Prague
the upcoming development upgrades and it seems the scalability issue will be solved as they are expecting
x1000 higher scalability. One of the expected features is the pure POS consensus as well.

I heard about POS  alot but then also some articles popping up about POS issues. I am not sure how it is faring. Thanks.,
EOS simply cannot be compared to Ethereum. It's like Ethereum is faster than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. Ethereum can now collapse at any time, and perhaps the future Ethereum will become a stable coin.
What is the justification of collapse? Technical reason, articles? THanks.,
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EOS simply cannot be compared to Ethereum. It's like Ethereum is faster than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. Ethereum can now collapse at any time, and perhaps the future Ethereum will become a stable coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I haven't been following the eth news but heard some negative stories about its scalability problem and there are better coins i.e. EOS. Is it true? There has been also talk about POS type verification which apparently not happening yet. Difficulty has dropped substantially looking at difficulty graph at bitinfocharts. Any news worth hearing in regards to technical development and progress? Thanks.,
Pages:
Jump to: