Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the trend of Bitcoin prices? - page 2. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:35:07 AM
Already predicted by seniors. That in April is the start of the rise of bitcoin.
This means that the bitcoin selling price begins to rise again.and in fact, bitcoin shows an upward trend.
Activity: 23
April 23, 2018, 10:31:52 AM
Hi
Bitcoin has different price trend. Anytime it increase or decrease. So we can't decide it trend.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
April 23, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
The current trend of Bitcoin is positive because all the coins are growing fastly in Crypto market. I think know only market is going to right way so this is the best trending in Bitcoin and this is move forward in future also we don't think the past price fluctuations in Bitcoin. This year Bitcoin is expected in 3x to 4x raise in end of the year so many fluctuations also comes in the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 23, 2018, 08:33:58 AM
Since last month bitcoin is prices is good and improving the price value of bitcoin now at present time bitcoin is traded at $8,282 which is much better than last month price of this currency and the trend is good bitcoin is achieving the people interest and soon bitcoin will be legal in the world then the features of bitcoin will be open to every one.
It is not exactly since last month. March was also a month of crash for whole digital market. Bitcoin started to move in the forward direction in the present month as April was predicted to bring a little happiness and calmness to the investors of bitcoin as well as altcoins. However, it is not predicted to be the time when all the coins will set a new peak. For that, we need to wait more.

Well so far it had been a good start for quarter number 2 as obviously we're a little bullish not only for btc but even  more for the alt market. Though this doesn't mean we'll go all the way to 10 or 11k. We will or we won't, that's still to be determined.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 05:39:51 AM
The recent dipping of the price of Bitcoin is just the nature of it, it will constantly go up in the next few years like it did in the past decade, generally. No one really knows how the trend will exactly go in the future but it is probably going to be great.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
April 23, 2018, 03:29:45 AM
Since last month bitcoin is prices is good and improving the price value of bitcoin now at present time bitcoin is traded at $8,282 which is much better than last month price of this currency and the trend is good bitcoin is achieving the people interest and soon bitcoin will be legal in the world then the features of bitcoin will be open to every one.
It is not exactly since last month. March was also a month of crash for whole digital market. Bitcoin started to move in the forward direction in the present month as April was predicted to bring a little happiness and calmness to the investors of bitcoin as well as altcoins. However, it is not predicted to be the time when all the coins will set a new peak. For that, we need to wait more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
April 22, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
There has been a rise in the total crypto market over the last few weeks. This co-insides with lack of bad news about bitcoin that was happening at start of year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
April 22, 2018, 01:11:31 PM
Since 4.13, when Bitcoin suddenly pulled up, does it mean that the bottoming is successful, Bitcoin will usher in a price increase, and it is expected to exceed $11,700, or even higher.
6000 was the bottom, many people were predicting an even lower price but that had seem like a floor that bitcoin was not going to break soon and then for some weeks the price remained more or less stable, it seems we are experiencing one small recovery, it is difficult to know exactly how high it will go but more importantly is how long is going to last? Why it has begun? And when the price begins to go down once again what it is going to be the new bottom? I have thought for a lot of time that 6000 was simply too low of a value for one bitcoin but 20000 was too high let us see if we can find some point in the middle in which bitcoin can remain for some time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 01:15:14 AM
It is difficult to predict the trend of bitcoin. But based on recent volatility. We can see that the trend is increasing. After the first three months of this year witnessed a sharp decline. 6k price seems to create a big psychological impact from the community. And the upward trend to 8k shows that. We are all expecting that there will be a massive uptrend to about $15000 by may 2018 if we maintain the $8000 range.
Activity: 308
April 20, 2018, 03:59:59 AM
I think the potential for growth is quite high, and bitcoin will break through the high ceiling. But we can only assume about the growth of bitcoin, and not to assert. So we hope for the best.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 01:55:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
April 20, 2018, 01:24:44 AM
Since 4.13, when Bitcoin suddenly pulled up, does it mean that the bottoming is successful, Bitcoin will usher in a price increase, and it is expected to exceed $11,700, or even higher.
Son, the truth is - we are all speculators here. No one holds the holy grail. Nobody can accurately tell you where Bitcoin is headed. If they truly do, they won't be here wasting time. Rather they would be waiting for it at the designated route. However, to fathom the body language of any crypto I would suggest you peep into its historical data (on CMC). That will show you how the crypto had behaved in the past and what likely direction it might head.

These are just speculations that works with technical analysis. They have been stationed as graphs on the platform but if fundamental news comes, it turns the market to the extent that some investors can't understand any longer. You just wish that no news comes within this time.
You are absolutely right. So people don't think these things are cast in a stone and must be so. The news always shape the technicals. I am a TA person but I do pay attention to news.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 01:09:56 AM
I think that the increase in the price of bitcoin in the last few days, when it first time after the fall exceeded the rate of 8300 dollars, can be regarded as the beginning of its long growth. Now, practically, nothing prevents such growth and the participants of the crypto-currency market have long been waiting for such a turn of events. Therefore, it is entirely possible that bitcoin will continue to grow in price and, most importantly, will give the opportunity to grow altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 17, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
though cryptomarket volatile.But there are some sign that help to recognize their position and what will be happen after sometimes.So current trend in btc is rising its price again.Last few month was not good for users.I think it will increase its value.From 2 or 3 weeks price is running up and I think it will be continue.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 17, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
Bitcoin can go far beyond what you expect, it can jump $ 8,000 with the help of new investors to see a nice trend for bitcoin enough to continue to rise again and again gradually, but chances are not going to rise fast, there is still a market maturity that can not yet be called 100 % potential to rise in the future, yes this is still in good trend because bitcoin is very open to drive next month, hopefully this is a good point.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
April 17, 2018, 11:58:24 AM
Can't predict exactly but even if bitcoin price just crosses 10,000 dollars and remains stable,that too would be a great bounce back by bitcoin.
Once bitcoin price reaches on that level of rate I think were on a track of going higher price of bitcoin. No one can say the accurate trends of bitcoin prices so this time I think were not heading to go down low rather to increase continuously.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 11:00:11 AM
BTC trend in a 1-day chart showing $6574 strong support for BTC and $9032 strong resistance, it goes 9032 crosses easily go for $11673.

Nice analysis and I think it can really break down that resistance. Its an uptrend now, bitcoin will hold on $8k level and hits $10k this month.

I think that bitcoin will necessarily go up in price and will undoubtedly jump its maximum price. The only question is how much higher he can jump.. Let its price will be $ 50,000 and more.. Why not?  Cheesy

Still need more time for that and bitcoin should first break the resistance before it go higher. Let's see that thing this year Smiley
Well bitcoin is resisting against the fallen price now and bitcoin has started to move so this year price of bitcoin will be very high and more investors will invest in bitcoin which will make market of bitcoin get high, right now price is not very high but it will not take much time to increase so it is golden chance for all investors and trader to buy at very low price, I can see bitcoin price reaching almost 50k dollar till the end of 2018, so let’s hope something very bigger.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
April 16, 2018, 09:01:01 PM
we've given you the opportunity to bitcoin while it's lower than before and now we know that bitcoin's worth about $ 8,053 if we're investing now we're sure we'll have more profits.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
April 16, 2018, 07:31:35 PM
Can't predict exactly but even if bitcoin price just crosses 10,000 dollars and remains stable,that too would be a great bounce back by bitcoin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
Bearish short term, Bullish long term. This market will come back and the next bull trend should be longer and stronger than the previous. I can see Bitcoin at the end of the decade with a market value of one trillion dollars and a valuation of more than $100,000 per Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: