Pages:
Author

Topic: What Is with The Negativity Around Bitcion...... - page 9. (Read 1599 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
So I get it Ok, When this Bitcoin first came on the scene it was blasted. So as I watch what is happening with Bitcoin I have to say there are just people who speak and have No Clue what they are talking about.

The other observation is what I am reading is all past financial executives. They are really just making a fool of themselves.

I will leave with this if the SEC is getting ready to allow Bitcoin for trading this instrument is valid........
The negativity of bitcoin maybe is the the way how people deal with it. There's no problem for the currency but people tend to be rush of everything especially in earning it. The way how it works makes it worthy enough but most cases are the problem from people who hoard a lot for money without thinking of others feelings. As I've noticed,bitcoin are increasing of numbers of people as well as numbers of scammers who give speculations that are not helpful. Sometimes they mention nasty things which are irrelevant and no point of view at all. So if you are loyal,keep your loyalty don't think about the haters they just want to criticize and make fun of us. In ither words,they just don't know how to bring down the name of bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So I get it Ok, When this Bitcoin first came on the scene it was blasted. So as I watch what is happening with Bitcoin I have to say there are just people who speak and have No Clue what they are talking about.

The other observation is what I am reading is all past financial executives. They are really just making a fool of themselves.

I will leave with this if the SEC is getting ready to allow Bitcoin for trading this instrument is valid........
Pages:
Jump to: