Pages:
Author

Topic: What is wrong with this place? - page 2. (Read 2405 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
July 06, 2012, 05:45:38 PM
Tough day at the ole scamming mill boss?  Crack open a cold one and rant on about the suckers not being suckers and making it easy for ya!

Back in my day you could get a 100 BTC loan with just a noob account and a good story.  Now those were some good scamming days

In case anyone is wondering.  Mr "Whats wrong with this place" is upset that nobody was willing to hand over 1,000 BTC to an anonymous person with no skills, no rep, no collateral based on a one line proposal to "join in on the ASICS revolution".

Get lost you raging homosexual, it's probably easiear to put my 13 inch wang up your hoohoo rather than taking your stinking BITCH-coins.

I have more skills, I don't care about rep that's bullshit anyways, obviously I have collateral moron otherwise it would not be on the first post.

And the rest of your post is just a raging homosexual faggot post because you were probably a geek who was abused in every way while you were growing up, why do you even mine coins buddy, what are you like 65? Go get a job and make money like the rest of your stinking ass old man generation.

You better change the thread subject to: "What is wrong with me?"
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 06, 2012, 05:43:50 PM
Tough day at the ole scamming mill boss?  Crack open a cold one and rant on about the suckers not being suckers and making it easy for ya!

Back in my day you could get a 100 BTC loan with just a noob account and a good story.  Now those were some good scamming days

In case anyone is wondering.  Mr "Whats wrong with this place" is upset that nobody was willing to hand over 1,000 BTC to an anonymous person with no skills, no rep, no collateral based on a one line proposal to "join in on the ASICS revolution".

Get lost you raging homosexual, it's probably easiear to put my 13 inch wang up your hoohoo rather than taking your stinking BITCH-coins.

I have more skills, I don't care about rep that's bullshit anyways, obviously I have collateral moron otherwise it would not be on the first post.

And the rest of your post is just a raging homosexual faggot post because you were probably a geek who was abused in every way while you were growing up, why do you even mine coins buddy, what are you like 65? Go get a job and make money like the rest of your stinking ass old man generation.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
The future begins today
July 06, 2012, 05:15:10 PM
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
July 06, 2012, 05:10:24 PM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 06, 2012, 05:08:51 PM
People keep pretending to be banks and asking for things like collateral or credit score, but they don't have the means to provide a legal document that both parties can sign to make such loans possible.

Also, why are loans so small and short. Are lenders poor here? Or are they just being paranoid?

Are they not aware that the longer and the larger the loan amount, the higher the return on investment?

I mean like what do you expect me to do with a 1 BTC loan? Also why would you put a percentage on top of a 1 BTC loan if it's only been 3-8 hours? With a regular bank, you can actually just give the money back because very little time has passed and no interest has incurred yet.
Pages:
Jump to: