Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your advised for being a trader? - page 7. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2024, 01:32:25 AM
Trading is kind of risky thing where you can generate money and you also can lost the whole fund within few seconds. So it isn't recommend to trade if you don't know anything. But I don't support the idea "Doing trades with small fund and keep learning". Cause thus i made loss continuesly. i know a traders need to know technical, fandmental analysis, need to check news and many more. So What things do you follow and advice before open a trade?
If you don't believe in the saying about small funds starting to keep learning ? but that is what must be because if you started with High capital then it will ends you not learning to handle small [profit and you will keep seeking higher and higher income.
Just try not to be greedy mate , that is the only thing that we  need to use here or else we will never be a gainer all our time here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 85
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2024, 01:27:45 AM
Trading is kind of risky thing where you can generate money and you also can lost the whole fund within few seconds. So it isn't recommend to trade if you don't know anything. But I don't support the idea "Doing trades with small fund and keep learning". Cause thus i made loss continuesly. i know a traders need to know technical, fandmental analysis, need to check news and many more. So What things do you follow and advice before open a trade?
op I agree with you because if we don't have enough knowledge about trading then we won't get much success in trading. If one of us trades in the wrong place then we can lose all our money so in this case we should always trade carefully so that we do not lose our precious money. In trading we should always check the market before trading.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
January 17, 2024, 11:15:53 PM
Demo accounts let you try out different trading strategies and get used to the platform you'll be using, but without any real money at stake.  It's like a practice run so you can gain some experience under your belt before diving into actual trading.  Going this route helps you avoid costly mistakes down the line when you transition over to trading real money and  once you feel like you got the hang of things and are trading profitably on a consistent basis in your demo, then you can feel confident about moving forward for real.
Demo accounts are very good for beginners. Not only does it help you gain experience in trading but it also helps understand the platform but that is not a guarantee that one can't lose money after using demo accounts. That's why it's always advisable not to go above our means.
Demo accounts are definitely what newbies should use, it allows them to be a lot better and could be considered a big deal, I understand that not everyone does anything like that, because they want to get into the real thing as quickly as possible, but testing out what you learned in a demo account could give you so much, it would be quite good for you in the end.

I understand that it's tough to be like that, and I understand that it is not easy to manage something that big, but that shouldn't really be something that we could care about all that much, we should consider the situation to be a lot more important to do demo, it gives them some understanding of the market. I think it should be something that would get better in the end.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕
January 17, 2024, 12:29:46 PM

Reading Reading Reading Reading. And dare to loss, if you are to afraid to loss, you wont take a risk and will never get a reward but don't do it without research. Try to be quick on tokens you want to trade with, read and find them before others, and don't be greedy, when you are on good profit, don't be afraid to sell a part of it so you are on profit and you can still keep a part of it if you feel to. And don't put low amounts in to many tokens, it's a stupid idea, I.E: If you put $50 on 5 tokens ($10 on each token) to get a reward they all should get on profit, if two "dies" and one goes +/- zero and two goes good, you won't be on a good profit and it's just wasting your time! and to many things in the basket more to ​keep track of, this was my biggest mistake in the beginning, do a research go with 1,2 max 3 on a day and then change and change and do it all over again.
Many fail because of greed, be wise. and knowledge is king. read and do research all the time. These days we can find out so much so fast with today's technology. And listen to others is not wrong, but don't take anything that someone say for granted, you can add it with your own research and it can be a good combo. Also if you gonna be a day trader, trade with coins on the same network for instant swap's and low fee's it will help you a lot.

Good luck in the jungle mate.  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 500
January 17, 2024, 10:19:23 AM
So it isn't recommend to trade if you don't know anything.

It is not recommended to trade if you don’t know anything unless you have no use for your money and just want to lose them.

Trading without knowing anything about it will drain you dry that’s why it is not recommended for beginners or anyone who lacks knowledge about it to engage in trading. Learning and understanding the foundations of trading takes a lot of time and skills, and the risk is too great. Engaging in something you know nothing about is a careless act especially something that requires you to invest money, it only means you are willing to lose your money. Even Experts that are skilled and knowledgeable about trading trade cautiously because of the underlying risk involved in it, even with knowledge nothing is guaranteed but knowledge helps to keep the risk minimal.

Trading is kind of risky thing where you can generate money and you also can lost the whole fund within few seconds.

Very risky that even experts does not encourage people to engage in it without having any knowledge about it. When trading is being mentioned what comes to people’s mind is risk and as such only people who have the courage to take risk engage in trading, they are ready for whatever challenges it throws at them so whoever wants to trade should be able to take risk and not expect to make profit everytime he trades. You should always trade an amount you can afford to lose, don’t ever borrow money to trade and always take reasonable risks within your limit.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
January 17, 2024, 10:08:35 AM

The first thing you have to realize is that trading is not easy money, in fact, the opposite.
Trading is one of the most hard ways to make money (alt least in the first 2-3 years).
Trading is also one of the few businesses where you can work very hard every day all day for a month and end up loosing money, in any kind of payroll job would that never happen.

When that is said. Surprisingly is technical and fundamental analysis not that important (forget about the news). You can get quite far with a few very simple concepts.
Focus on RISK MANEGMENT and the psychological aspects.

Before even thinking about using real capital read Trading in the zone by Mark Douglas - and take it from there.

Did I mention risk mangement? Risk mangement.
I think its worth to mention it one more time: Risk mangement.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
January 17, 2024, 09:42:24 AM

One of the most common wrong perception into those people who had been planning on trying out to touch up trading field is that they do really believe that trading is really just that an easy thing without even trying out to realize that it was never been that easy. It is really just that there are people who are really that mindful when it comes to things when its already been that experienced. Its not a simple path to take and its never been
that too easy for you to have grasps out of it. It is really just that takes a matter of time before you could really be able to take some grasps on everything and this is why it would be important
that you should really know on what you should really gonna do realistically.

Dont make yourself that be having that boost up when it comes to things because once you do get that kind of self confidence then this is where mistakes would really came from.
This is why it would really be always best that you should really be that realistic on the things that you are tending to deal with. Dont rush up on making money
or simply being that greedy yet this one is never been that recommendable.

I think good advice for those newbeis is not to rush to start trading with a large deposit, because most likely it will be lost, and even perhaps the first few deposits will be lost. Therefore, the first money in trading can be regarded as a means for practice, for gaining experience that will be useful to you in the future. Of course, this does not guarantee that you will start making money later if you lose your first trading funds, but it will give you a chance to learn something. But if you don’t see progress, then it means you need to change something, or trading is not for you.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
January 17, 2024, 08:43:02 AM
Trading is a risk and you have to manage it carefully. Trading is a skill and for you to be good at a skill you need to learn and keep learning. First, learn before you start and when you start, start small. It's normal for you to lose money, even experienced traders still lose money, that's why to be, I believe you should start small and gain more experience.
Also, you don't need to be a trader. If you don't like traders then don't go into it. Any skill you want to go into you should have an interest in it, not just because you want to make money out of it.

Demo accounts let you try out different trading strategies and get used to the platform you'll be using, but without any real money at stake.  It's like a practice run so you can gain some experience under your belt before diving into actual trading.  Going this route helps you avoid costly mistakes down the line when you transition over to trading real money and  once you feel like you got the hang of things and are trading profitably on a consistent basis in your demo, then you can feel confident about moving forward for real.

Demo accounts are very good for beginners. Not only does it help you gain experience in trading but it also helps understand the platform but that is not a guarantee that one can't lose money after using demo accounts. That's why it's always advisable not to go above our means.

If you are a complete noob then having that Demo trading would really be that recommended i should say on which you would really be able to make yourself that at least be wary
when it comes to technical aspect on which this is something that would really be that helpful if we do speak about learning with the basics. It would really be that recommended that you should really be
at least making yourself wary about those things before you would really be planning to go live or make use of real balance or money. Other learnings or things could really be acquired through
real experience on which you would really be needing to deal up with it completely.

Advised of being a trader? You should really be needing yourself to be that versatile and should really be needed to make those kind of adjustments
on which it would really be that much crucial if you are really that mindful about on the steps that you are making.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
January 17, 2024, 07:39:02 AM
Trading is a risk and you have to manage it carefully. Trading is a skill and for you to be good at a skill you need to learn and keep learning. First, learn before you start and when you start, start small. It's normal for you to lose money, even experienced traders still lose money, that's why to be, I believe you should start small and gain more experience.
Also, you don't need to be a trader. If you don't like traders then don't go into it. Any skill you want to go into you should have an interest in it, not just because you want to make money out of it.

Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 17, 2024, 02:23:08 AM
There’s no easy money in trading knowing you are at high risk of losing than winning most particularly for beginner traders as they are not supposed to jump into trading just to satisfy their greed and high emotions. It takes even years before you can say you can be a good and reliable trader, hence acquiring knowledge and enhancing skills and strategies should be given topmost priority before you take risk in trading. And with the experiences learned from those early traders, we can always try to trade using demo account at first so we will be exposed as to how live trading scenario is taking place.
Without wanting to learn more about trading, a person will not be able to get the profits he hopes for. They are at high risk of experiencing losses because they do not know when to enter the market. That is why novice traders must learn more to trade well.

Becoming a reliable trader requires high skills, ability to analyze, and knowing when they can trade. Apart from studying, they can practice their lessons through a demo account to better understand how to trade. They should not give up if they cannot make a profit because they are still new to trading.

By continuing to learn and practice through actual trading, they will have useful experience. And when they trade, they will start to make a profit. The important thing is that they still want to learn more and don't give up before getting what they want.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
January 16, 2024, 09:44:01 PM
There’s no easy money in trading knowing you are at high risk of losing than winning most particularly for beginner traders as they are not supposed to jump into trading just to satisfy their greed and high emotions. It takes even years before you can say you can be a good and reliable trader, hence acquiring knowledge and enhancing skills and strategies should be given topmost priority before you take risk in trading. And with the experiences learned from those early traders, we can always try to trade using demo account at first so we will be exposed as to how live trading scenario is taking place.
One of the most common wrong perception into those people who had been planning on trying out to touch up trading field is that they do really believe that trading is really just that an easy thing without even trying out to realize that it was never been that easy. It is really just that there are people who are really that mindful when it comes to things when its already been that experienced. Its not a simple path to take and its never been
that too easy for you to have grasps out of it. It is really just that takes a matter of time before you could really be able to take some grasps on everything and this is why it would be important
that you should really know on what you should really gonna do realistically.

Dont make yourself that be having that boost up when it comes to things because once you do get that kind of self confidence then this is where mistakes would really came from.
This is why it would really be always best that you should really be that realistic on the things that you are tending to deal with. Dont rush up on making money
or simply being that greedy yet this one is never been that recommendable.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
January 16, 2024, 06:48:15 PM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 16, 2024, 06:34:27 PM
So you want to actually lose big amount of money? I'd always recommend to start your journey with small funds first so you can have a good grasp about what to do and what to not to do. If you don't like about using your money then what you have to do then? You won't get anywhere if you just read the theories without doing it in real trading, demo trading doesn't give you shit because it's just a demo and it doesn't really reflect current market especially about how you dealing with them in terms of emotions and reading the market.

There is no such thing as no losses in crypto trading, people starts from somewhere including me. Losing your funds sometimes could be beneficial for you because you can learn from those mistakes.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
January 16, 2024, 05:32:37 PM
we all know that investment in all cryptocurrency especially trading all of them is a risk so whenever you are trying to invest or trying to trade you should monitor the market to know what the market is all about because if you fail to monitor the market it will land you to lose whatever thing that you have that is why they say that you should trade with what you can afford to lose so if you know that you cannot afford to lose it you better not read with a big capital to avoid depression
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1112
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
January 16, 2024, 04:51:54 PM
But I don't support the idea "Doing trades with small fund and keep learning". Cause thus i made loss continuesly.
If you don't agree with this then what method do you use to study? Is it a demo account? because in my opinion trading with small funds to continue learning is much better than a demo account which will not give you any pressure at all so mistakes will not make you want to evaluate. If you continue to lose money using small funds, it means that your trading skills are not yet good, so it is not the funds that are the problem, but the lack of knowledge.

So What things do you follow and advice before open a trade?
Stick with the target that has been set, even though we see there is an opportunity to get bigger profits, don't change the target because there is also the opportunity to lose because market conditions are changing rapidly
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
January 15, 2024, 09:36:34 PM
Trading is kind of risky thing where you can generate money and you also can lost the whole fund within few seconds. So it isn't recommend to trade if you don't know anything.
This is true. If you trade but not knowing what you are getting into is more like gambling. Because you don't know anything and just want to trade because of the potential profit. In trading, knowledge is crucial, therefore that's the first thing that a traders should be aware of before risking their money.

But I don't support the idea "Doing trades with small fund and keep learning". Cause thus i made loss continuesly. i know a traders need to know technical, fandmental analysis, need to check news and many more. So What things do you follow and advice before open a trade?
Using a small fund is not bad if you're just a beginner. But if you keep losing when you trade, it just shows that there's something wrong with your strategy. If we lose our capital, that's how we will realize the mistakes that we did and will learn to improve. So the next time, it won't happen again. If you didn't learn anything from your previous experiences then maybe trading is not suitable for you.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
January 15, 2024, 05:54:25 PM
~ it isn't recommend to trade if you don't know anything.
If you don't know anything, how can you trade the crypto coins?  Huh
It is impossible for someone to trade crypto coins if he has no knowledge.
What we know in the reality that there are many people with lack of knowledge to try trading. This is a very careless way, people who has lack of knowledge must focus to learn first and it is better to trade with demo trading.

~ I don't support the idea "Doing trades with small fund and keep learning". Cause thus i made loss continuesly. i know a traders need to know technical, fandmental analysis, need to check news and many more.
What is wrong to trade with small funds?
If you are a beginner, it is better to focus on learning and get experiences. When you use small funds, it won't really hurt you if you get losses. But if you use big funds, it probably brings a problem with your financial. Before using big funds, surely a trader must understand how to trade properly. At least, a trader understands how to do the fundamental and technical analysis.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
January 15, 2024, 05:39:30 PM

I think using small capital will make the trader's mentality trained and then use large capital.
Not all traders can easily understand market conditions, it takes quite a long time.
I think the market is very difficult to understand using small capital just to learn, because if we lose the money it is commensurate with the experience we gain, I have known crypto from 2017 until now I don't understand the market completely, but from my experience, I am able to consider when I will take a position in a trade
You don’t need to have a huge capital just to learn how the market works, you just need to start doing it the right way and you can be good. Continue to learn, get a reliable sources and continue to learn how to trade consistently. Learning is not easy, and yes it may took years before you actually understand it, now after 7 years and you still don’t understand the market completely then I think something is wrong about your approach better to assess it now so you wont waste another years.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181
January 15, 2024, 04:09:55 PM
Trading is kind of risky thing where you can generate money and you also can lost the whole fund within few seconds.

Of course, but only if you gamble under the pretext of trading. I mean you will lose all your budget in trading if you trade with high leverage where the price volatility can trigger margin calls. Spot trading is different, you will still have your coins even if the price fluctuates or dump 100%.

So it isn't recommend to trade if you don't know anything. But I don't support the idea "Doing trades with small fund and keep learning". Cause thus i made loss continuesly. i know a traders need to know technical, fandmental analysis, need to check news and many more. So What things do you follow and advice before open a trade?

Please trade if you can truly understand how it works. Analytical skills are something that can help you survive longer in trading, but greed will only make you fall faster. Trading won't make you rich overnight, so avoid that mindset and do something make sense and realistic.

Remember, expertise will only help you in making decisions, but will not determine whether you will profit forever or lose a few percent of your budget. One more thing, avoid futures trading with high leverage, it's the same as suicide.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
January 15, 2024, 03:56:23 PM
Trading is probably more on losses than wins for beginners that's why newbies are not advised to trade, but they can trade using their demo account which does not involves real funds.

However, having a good preparation before entering a trade gives more advantage than resorting into trading just because of high greed. Before you trade, do your own diligence to research first, learn to analyze the market well, and as much as possible, learn all the basics when it comes to fundamental and technical analysis, and even on-chain analysis that will help traders to better predict market moves and gauge market sentiments.
Pages:
Jump to: