Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 141. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Learn how to trade is the best strategy and i think trading is the best source of bitcoin that you can make profit fast..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Best investment strategy is always creating passive income to survive in bad positions.
So coming from working class, I don't have passive income option but I try to save money and invest bit on secure shares for small returnings for future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
probably the best investment is probably your bitcoin invested in tangible form, such as building a house and then in the rental. maybe it will make you earn each month without risk
There's still some risk involved, you have to hope that the tenant isn't going to screw you and end up fucking up your house if you have to terminate the rental contract in favor of another tenant. You also have to hope the tenant doesn't cause a fire or anything, and that nothing fails and wrecks your investment. But aside from that, there is very little risk.

But yes, tangible investments are far better than any other form of investment.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
As for me, I am going to hire a finance/investment lawyer in order to make some investments in the future. Do you guys use the help of lawyers or law firms for such a purpose?

Definitely not!!
This only makes sense if you invest huge amounts of money in companies or some real estates.
Small, average guys like us don't need any lawyers to trade at the stock or crypto exchanges.
That would be wasted profits. Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
probably the best investment is probably your bitcoin invested in tangible form, such as building a house and then in the rental. maybe it will make you earn each month without risk
Activity: 14
As for me, I am going to hire a finance/investment lawyer in order to make some investments in the future. Do you guys use the help of lawyers or law firms for such a purpose?

Yeah, we're to the hilt with law help. We basically just cash out our meager revenue and send it straight to them. I consider compliance (especially since we operate in the States) the biggest investment we can make.
Activity: 16
As for me, I am going to hire a finance/investment lawyer from https://linkagemind.com/practices/tax-investment/ law firm in order to make some investments in the future. Do you guys use the help of lawyers or law firms for such a purpose?
Activity: 658
My strategy is i will invest first then after the roi i will not invest again, They might be a scam site, the longer the site establish the more risky itis
Well this stratedgy is for ponzi schemes or basically known as Scam it is not the best stratedgy .it is very risky to invest on it i tried it before and in the end i loose all my money .
Btw goodluck with this stratedgy.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Buy silver, get a loan with it, then buy more silver.  Kiss

Buy now or cry later, your choice.  Cry
That doesn't seem like a bad wealth security strategy, but I wouldn't invest much into silver if I was looking for growth in my investment. There just isn't really enough potential there.
To make an nice investment you have to be for sure that you must make some profit with it and that is hard to know that from before of course.
But you should to take the risk that you must make the investment.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
My investment strategy was you need to be the first investor so that you the first to claim the payout but if get your payout dont invest again because they scam the next investor that invest their.company
You're basically talking about a ponzi scheme, which is a very bad idea. Even if you're in early, you're still supporting scammers. And I would not be advising other people to do this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I just buy Bitcoin when the price drops and then I sell when the price rises. That is the easiest strategy of all.
That is the same thing I do and I do not consider it really a strategy. It is just a matter of investing in Bitcoin by buying them and then selling them later on in the future when the price has reached a higher value.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

That doesn't seem like a bad wealth security strategy, but I wouldn't invest much into silver if I was looking for growth in my investment. There just isn't really enough potential there.

True. But nowadays there is DigixDAO which allows you to invest into Gold with your ETH. All Digix tokens are 1:1 redeemable to Gold. For example, 1 DGX = 1 oz Gold. This could be a very good investment strategy as Gold is usually a great way to safeguard your investments. Just my opinion.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
April 26, 2016, 11:13:49 PM
My strategy is i will invest first then after the roi i will not invest again, They might be a scam site, the longer the site establish the more risky itis

You really can scamming people on money and beeing ok with this? I can't do i it, it's so hard for me to scam someone. Better to work hard for you money to get taste of sucsess. Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 26, 2016, 10:53:43 PM
Activity: 84
April 26, 2016, 09:51:25 PM

But you are guarnteed the principle will never go to zero, unlike most of these alt coins. If you're looking for a 20x bagger, then get another loan and buy more silver, etc.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 26, 2016, 09:49:23 PM
During the early days my strategies are just creating accounts and updating activies and selling it. But now that i have 2 full member accounts, I tend to buy altcoins and also paying some ghost writers but its not a success yet.

I dont think thats a good strategy because it can ban your all accounts existing. And my strategy is in trading i buy coins at low price and i will sell it if the price pump more and by that i can earn money but i nake sure i monitor my coins by looking at his volume, percentage of downtrend and its 24 hours rise, and also im investing in new hyips and i do run if i earn and never invest again and look for another new hyips.
Activity: 280
April 26, 2016, 08:56:03 PM
During the early days my strategies are just creating accounts and updating activies and selling it. But now that i have 2 full member accounts, I tend to buy altcoins and also paying some ghost writers but its not a success yet.
Activity: 798
April 26, 2016, 07:00:42 PM
My investment strategy was you need to be the first investor so that you the first to claim the payout but if get your payout dont invest again because they scam the next investor that invest their.company
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
April 26, 2016, 07:00:22 PM

Activity: 84
April 26, 2016, 06:56:47 PM

Jump to: